Mac F1 Team

I'm not so certain that it will affect sales too much. There are a lot of 'average' punters out there with the money to buy the new NSX so even if the connoisseurs pull out there will be people to fill the gaps. Besides, over the last two to three decades, Ferrari has often produced great road cars while its F1 team has been struggling and produced poor(er) road cars when the F1 team has been successful. Maybe Honda will be the same (Civic Type-R & NSX)?

I have a % interest in marketing research Co in Cologne, last year we did a review for a maker that is in F1, this was conducted across 50 dealerships....the effect of a successful F1 team in relation to road car sales is massive, like wise to the converse.....

Imv, Honda are looking like Mr Bean right now.....

Was that a manufacturer team though? If so, the problems may hit McLaren more than Honda, hence threads like this? Red Bull are currently pretty crap, compared to where they were before, so will Renault also see a hit in sales?

New Type R does not appeal as much now the F1 team so crap

Let's hope mclaren don't put Honda engines in their road cars.

I have a % interest in marketing research Co in Cologne, last year we did a review for a maker that is in F1, this was conducted across 50 dealerships....the effect of a successful F1 team in relation to road car sales is massive, like wise to the converse.....

Imv, Honda are looking like Mr Bean right now.....

Yep, massively so. Calling them Mr Bean I think is too good. What must the Mac team themselves be thinking too ?

Was that a manufacturer team though? If so, the problems may hit McLaren more than Honda, hence threads like this? Red Bull are currently pretty crap, compared to where they were before, so will Renault also see a hit in sales?

Probably not because their client base only have a choice between them, or Honda :)

Yep, massively so. Calling them Mr Bean I think is too good. What must the Mac team themselves be thinking too ?

Probably not because their client base only have a choice between them, or Honda :)

back in 13 at F1 testing, I was told," we have taken the car side out of the group in case it affects the other parts"......how times change.....think they have done a brilliant Job in turning this around......all down to Ron being kept away, imv.....

Back