New member checking in to say Hi to anyone that knows me,or anyone that wants to !!

andy c

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: 675 only,as baf thinks I can afford more than one mclaren
I'm told this is a good place to be for enthusiasts who like to drive their cars as well as talk about them !!

I'm told this is a good place to be for enthusiasts who like to drive their cars as well as talk about them !!

ah, a friend.....Welcome Andy......

ah, a friend.....Welcome Andy......

This will be interesting D,i have no idea who is on here yet as I was directed here by the IOM boys ...........

This will be interesting D,i have no idea who is on here yet as I was directed here by the IOM boys ...........

Think you will find that you know a few of us on here..

Hello Andy C.
Yep this is where a few of us hang out, Moz will zap you in later today to the main parts of the Forum.

Welcome matey

Hi Andy, private access granted, you have been vouched for by existing members.

Welcome and thanks for joining, you should be able to see much more now

Please post a bit and stick around, a forum is only as good as its posts :)

Steve

Welcome in sir. :(clap):

Thanks Guys,it might take a while for me to find my way around,i'm sure some of you will point me in the right direction .....

Hi Andy, I trust you are well? Welcome
Vin12c

Thanks Guys,it might take a while for me to find my way around,i'm sure some of you will point me in the right direction .....

British Beef- Mclaren, where else would one need to look?

British Beef- Mclaren, where else would one need to look?

Bet you lot feel like a little gang now..lol

Any news on 675-SP, I know its starts in Q1-16 production, but when is the official announcement?

Bet you lot feel like a little gang now..lol

Any news on 675-SP, I know its starts in Q1-16 production, but when is the official announcement?

I've zero idea, I've tried to find out but nothing D.

I am indeed Vinny,hope you are too ...

Henry,apparently he is well known for turning up at circuits such as Spa,then making an excuse and not driving,what's that all about !!!!

He's S9's official mclaren man, we send him everywhere to collect info on the brand. He's not allowed to thrash his 12C around the circuits in case he shows any of you McLaren Life lads up ;).

Welcome to s9 Andy :)

Back