New member Mcx

Mcx

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: 992 Turbo S, Macan GTS, i3s, Xbow, Orange van with beds
Hi everyone, just taking the opportunity to introduce myself.. some will know me from other forums (forii?), been a pork owner for many years, and a few other performance cars, BMW m, Maseratis etc, currently running in an RS. Thanks to KnickRS and terryb for getting me off my posterior and on here. Looking forward to meeting more of you on and off track in the future. Quite like the idea of a new member quarantine, how long before I am designated disease free?

Hi MCX, thank you for joining, good to see you on here.

Once we have sussed out that you are not an alien come here to mess with our minds then we can open up the private members areas (which are alien free)

Welcome and thanks for the recommendation re All Transports!
Hope to see you at one of the 2016 Hoons :)

Welcome Martin,
Thanks for joining us here and make sure you get involved too.

I've given you VIP access now too so you can see all of what is going on.

Post up some pics of your stunning RS too.

Welcome here :(y):

Welcome Martin and fantastic RS in Miami Blue you have. Look forward to seeing you at Spa - you should ask Dave to register in here too - lots of meet-ups planned 😄

Welcome. That is a lovely colour!

Welcome Martin and fantastic RS in Miami Blue you have. Look forward to seeing you at Spa - you should ask Dave to register in here too - lots of meet-ups planned 😄
Cheers, yes can't wait. Am working on David, he said something about too many forums.. :(snooze):

I'm still not convinced that Martin is not an alien life form

How can we be sure he isn't some long lost distant cousin of ET ?

I'm still not convinced that Martin is not an alien life form

How can we be sure he isn't some long lost distant cousin of ET ?
You've seen a pic then..

Welcome to S9 :(y):

Back