New member Miss E

M

Miss E

Hi guys,

Just a quick intro, getting back into my passion for fast cars after one or two many years of wearing a sensible hat. Have signed up for a couple of track days with some of you already both the French and Zandvoort.

Referred by Nick and Ralf.

Miss E

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya, Miss E. Welcome and look forward to see you in France :wavey:

Welcome

Mustang 5.0 GT - what's it like ?

A good friend has one.....he calls it the crab ....due to it's desire to always go sideways :(clap):

I think I know you. :friendly_wink:

Welcome.

Welcome along, I won't be at either track day unfortunately.

Hello Miss E! Look forward to seeing you on track in France and showing all is boys up on how to drive!

Hi M. Great to have you join onto S9's and it will be great to have you join us in France and Holland too.
I have opened you up full S9's acccess now so you'll have access now to all our dirty laundry 😂

Oh I absolutely love it, haven't found it too much of a handful as yet, but time will tell.

Welcome

Mustang 5.0 GT - what's it like ?

A good friend has one.....he calls it the crab ....due to it's desire to always go sideways :(clap):

Hi M. Great to have you join onto S9's and it will be great to have you join us in France and Holland too.
I have opened you up full S9's acccess now so you'll have access now to all our dirty laundry 😂

Why thank you, always good to have somewhere safe to air your laundry ;)

Hi guys,

Just a quick intro, getting back into my passion for fast cars after one or two many years of wearing a sensible hat. Have signed up for a couple of track days with some of you already both the French and Zandvoort.

Referred by Nick and Ralf.

Miss E

Welcome fellow mustang fan! I'm a mustang nut so we should get on fine.

Got a new mustang arriving in a few days, I think you'll like it ;)

fabulous what have you got arriving ?

GT350R I doubt many people on here will understand or appreciate what or how special this car is.

Welcome, that's a butch car you have 👌🏽😎

And don't get any ideas that Miss E might be a wearer of comfortable shoes as she certainly isn't that 😀

Welcome and see you in France :(hi):

I think this is a fake thread , I can see no reason why a sane woman would come to this forum

Back