New member to say Hello

Flat 6

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Corvette C6
Hi there,

My name is Boyko, and participates in several other boards – Rennteam, RL, etc (user: boyko23)...
Have had several sports cars like Corvette C6, M3, 350 Nismo, but never had my beloved dream Porsche… Nevertheless, I’m working on that 
Looking to chat with more petrol heads like me.
Hopefully, someone will let me in.

Best regards,
Boyko

Hi there,

My name is Boyko, and participates in several other boards – Rennteam, RL, etc (user: boyko23)...
Have had several sports cars like Corvette C6, M3, 350 Nismo, but never had my beloved dream Porsche… Nevertheless, I’m working on that 
Looking to chat with more petrol heads like me.
Hopefully, someone will let me in.

Best regards,
Boyko

Ah, do we know each other?

Welcome mate. I know and understand your dream. It took me 32 years. 5 months in and I still love it.

Last edited:
Hi D,
Yes, I think we do... :)

Welcome Boyko. And please don't start none of this 'D' shit. Only one muppet does that around here :D

Hi Boyko.

How did you find us?

We'd like to know a bit about you before we let you in properly.

Hi Boyko.

How did you find us?

We'd like to know a bit about you before we let you in properly.

N
He's not from PH, he's been on ML and other forums for at least 2 years that I can recall,....Happy to stand behind him.....I have exchanged lots of interesting posts with him.

Welcome Boyko. And please don't start none of this 'D' shit. Only one muppet does that around here :D

Do you not have something to Polish......:(hi):

N
He's not from PH, he's been on ML and other forums for at least 2 years that I can recall,....Happy to stand behind him.....I have exchanged lots of interesting posts with him.

ML you say. Welcome Boyko !

:)

Well he's spent all his time on ml bashing mclaren anyway.....

Welcome Boyko, well done, you will fit right in here, Porsche only almost... Apart from 2 Mac fanboys and 1 Lambo loverboy, who also happens to own S9 :)

S, hush now

Welcome B

Hello boyko 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😜

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!
It looks like a great place here…:(y):

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!
It looks like a great place here…:(y):

Yep, sure is B.

There's a few die hard Porsche fanboys on the former Stuttgart9's for whatever reason but one by one, they are starting to see the light :)

Yep, sure is B.

There's a few die hard Porsche fanboys on the former Stuttgart9's for whatever reason but one by one, they are starting to see the light :)

There is light at the end.... But it's a long long tunnel. We will not admit (in public) that anyone can challenge our superior cars :)

Looking for my coat now..

Back