Please give a warm welcome to LeoGimelli

The Postman

Can handle a big Chopper
Cars owned: Austin 7
Morning Folks,

I have been talking to our mutual chum Craig who has shown an interest in getting involved over on this Chanel.

Please give a warm welcome to Craig (Leogimelli) who will be along shortly to have a laugh and some good old banter..... πŸ˜‚

Have a great day folks and welcome Unc!

Oh yay! 😘

Hi Craig

Good to see you on the positive news channel

Morning my beauties joining S9,s with my new Happy Head on !πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Many thanks for the intro Ross and look forward to seeing what goes on here now.

14 14 for a copy !

Hello and welcome to where the oldies hang out. πŸ‘΄πŸΌπŸ˜‹

Thanks for the warm welcome chaps I feel like Ive walked into the local for a cheeky lunchtime pint ,

One Love !

Sharing is caring Ross 😁

Welcome Unc! πŸ‘‹

If you ever need a shoulder to cry in when the grumpy sods on here are having a bad day I'm here for you! πŸ˜‚

Sharing is caring Ross 😁

Welcome Unc! πŸ‘‹

If you ever need a shoulder to cry in when the grumpy sods on here are having a bad day I'm here for you! πŸ˜‚

Thanks mate I may pull you on that one ! πŸ˜‚

Welcome Unc, let's see some pics of that Italian pocket rocket ❀️❀️

Welcome! Big Italian car fan here πŸ‘

Hey Craig, good to see you here matey.

Sharing is caring Ross 😁

Welcome Unc! πŸ‘‹

Ha! Drew, it's good to embrace decent people in lives path!
if there were a list of men that have shown me true support, kindness and guidance Craig is on that list.... I know the other Chanel got a bit clouded, for me the clientele it was attracting along with the skippers ego and judgmentalism was ugly. I find that this Chanel is more like classic fm on a Sunday afternoon!

Anyway! Unc is in quarantine until high tower finishes at an event he's attending!

Am building up to my 3pm wristy tomorrow...... can't wait πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ha! Drew, it's good to embrace decent people in lives path!
if there were a list of men that have shown me true support, kindness and guidance Craig is on that list.... I know the other Chanel got a bit clouded, for me the clientele it was attracting along with the skippers ego and judgmentalism was ugly. I find that this Chanel is more like classic fm on a Sunday afternoon!

Anyway! Unc is in quarantine until high tower finishes at an event he's attending!

Am building up to my 3pm wristy tomorrow...... can't wait πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Well while your doing the five knuckle shuffle thinking of Mary or what ever that cougar is called I will be focusing the us GP!

Don't forget the lube.....easy does it! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜΅

Oh yay, oh yay...

Just waiting for an IT expert to make an S9s-PGT 'tweetdeck' so I don't have to access two different places with the same people talking g about the same stuff!

Oh yay, oh yay...

Just waiting for an IT expert to make an S9s-PGT 'tweetdeck' so I don't have to access two different places with the same people talking g about the same stuff!

Post it on the recommendation board John.......I hear the lost if very long! I think Nick and Moz are on Spanish time!

But being men as we are, we will just plod along

PS I realise it's another hijack thread....better dash before I get slapped on the wrists!

Hello mate, fancy seeing you ere.

Craig you old fooker! Welcome aboard. Good to see you over here.

Back