Please give a warm welcome to LeoGimelli

Welcome Craig.
Get some pictures up of that monster set of wheels you've just bought 'oh yay !' :x::(rofl):

Thanks fellas still in Spaz Zone until long shanks lets me in !๐Ÿ˜‚

I would press the button but no ones shown me which one to press. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Hi Craig and welcome. Looking forward to seeing some pics of the Fiat, very cool car.

Gordon Bennett Henry have a word with Long Shanks will you !

Do I smell ?

#Still in the Spaz Smelly Fucker Zone ...

Looking forward to it when Nick releases me from the fookin Jungle !๐Ÿ˜‚

Your there for a reason............we've got to vet you for full tuffty club membership !

Welcome over here... and can we have some shots of the boy racer :)

Good to see you over here Craig

Is this CraigB ?

Welcome

Morning Mate Yes its me honest ,Phelpsy still wont let me out of the Jungle mate! Sort it out ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh yay, oh yay !

Hi Craig, sorry about that. Just back from Scott's wedding where there was no signal or wifi. Trust Scott to ensure that he got all the attention in this way :)

You've full access now too and it's good to have you on board the good ship S9s.

So what's been occurring since last we spoke, which I think was briefly at Salon Prive in 2015...?

What cool ride do you have these days ?

Oh, and whilst I think about it, what cool rides does Lee have now too (He's basically taken on the mantle of being Steve McQueen I reckon as he does have some bloody cool motors) ?

Anyway, dtick around and make yourself known. We can be quiet here at times as many of us still work (properly), but you'll like the crowd and the vibe I'm sure.

Cioa.

Only coz last time we showed you, you nearly started Global Thermal Nuclear War and I'm not going through having the NSA, FBI and S.W.A.T. Teams all showing up at my house again whilst you still aimlessly go back and forth on your lawnmower over on Fraggle Rock completely oblivious to the carnage which you had kicked off.

Only coz last time we showed you, you nearly started Global Thermal Nuclear War and I'm not going through having the NSA, FBI and S.W.A.T. Teams all showing up at my house again whilst you still aimlessly go back and forth on your lawnmower over on Fraggle Rock completely oblivious to the carnage which you had kicked off.

๐Ÿ˜‚ That told you Hen!

Morning Mate Yes its me honest ,Phelpsy still wont let me out of the Jungle mate! Sort it out ๐Ÿ˜‚

I won't mention you de-friending me on facebook again I promise :)

Will sort out access now if Nick hasn't

Oh yay, oh yay !

Hi Craig, sorry about that. Just back from Scott's wedding where there was no signal or wifi. Trust Scott to ensure that he got all the attention in this way :)

You've full access now too and it's good to have you on board the good ship S9s.

So what's been occurring since last we spoke, which I think was briefly at Salon Prive in 2015...?

What cool ride do you have these days ?

Oh, and whilst I think about it, what cool rides does Lee have now too (He's basically taken on the mantle of being Steve McQueen I reckon as he does have some bloody cool motors) ?

Anyway, dtick around and make yourself known. We can be quiet here at times as many of us still work (properly), but you'll like the crowd and the vibe I'm sure.

Cioa.

Thanks Nick ,I have been wafting about in a FF SC Rangey the last year or so after a big back op in 2015 now feeling normal mate and so just about to take a baby step or two back on track with a Fiat 695 Biposto dog box etc. hope it will raise a grin !

Lee has an ever more eccentric slant on motors these days helped by his boys abstract views ...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜—

I won't mention you de-friending me on facebook again I promise :)

Will sort out access now if Nick hasn't

Haaaahaaaa the Twilight years have passed mate all is forgiven !๐Ÿ˜‚

Freind request is on it way mate,

One Love x

Thanks Nick ,I have been wafting about in a FF SC Rangey the last year or so after a big back op in 2015 now feeling normal mate and so just about to take a baby step or two back on track with a Fiat 695 Biposto dog box etc. hope it will raise a grin !

Lee has an ever more eccentric slant on motors these days helped by his boys abstract views ...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜—

Shit what did you do to your back? Last time I saw you you looked fine?

FF Rangie is no bad way to smoke about. However, not sure I'd have let you in if I'd known you've bought that Fiat :)

Enjoy.

๐Ÿ˜‚ That told you Hen!

Shit, that Big Phelpsey can sure slap my wrist hard from 200miles away. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Back