Pure GT TrackDay

jpbacs12

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Porsche Cayman GT4, BMW E46 M3, BMW E36 M3 Evo race car
Hi Lads,

Was at the pure gt trackday on sat and met a few guys on here they told me to put a post up so they could refer me!! I was in the white GT4.

Cheers JP

Hi JP

Awesome driving in the GT4!

Cheers Mike

Hi matey

Didn't get to chat with you but hopefully will bump into you at a track day soon. I was in the silver GT4.

ATB

Hi matey

Didn't get to chat with you but hopefully will bump into you at a track day soon. I was in the silver GT4.

ATB

Awesome I was hoping to chat to a couple of the GT4 guys but didnt get a chance, It was my first time out in her on track and first time on Silverstone, so wasn't quite up to the pace of you guys lol!

Hi JP, welcome!

Do you have a name or is it just JP?

I was in the white 991RS & green R500

Welcome mate. I was there but just as a passenger this time.

Hi JP, welcome!

Do you have a name or is it just JP?

I was in the white 991RS & green R500

Hi Rosco,

Ya technically its John-Patrick but JP is easier lol, it was awesome being on track with the RS's

Welcome buddy, i was in the Voodoo GT4, great seeing GT4's out there yours looked good

Welcome buddy, i was in the Voodoo GT4, great seeing GT4's out there yours looked good

Cheers, you were pedaling hard lol, were you running cups?

Welcome JP.

Sadly Saturday was the day I stopped being a GT4 owner (John from here was busy picking it up on that day) so cannot join the group hug here :)

...but I was on track in the stock 996RS (as opposed to Ade's modified monstro)

jpbacs12, jdubs911, are you guys related? ;)
..think I may be becoming mildly dyslexic!

Welcome JP.

Sadly Saturday was the day I stopped being a GT4 owner (John from here was busy picking it up on that day) so cannot join the group hug here :)

...but I was on track in the stock 996RS (as opposed to Ade's modified monstro)

Haha sad times dude!! are you Tanvir? ya the 996 cup was nuts lol

Yes cup2's, are you on dunlops ?

If you need cams see Tanvir, for a sunroof think it;s hud

Lol, Ya I was, I was surprised as I thought they would implode with all the reviews, I got the pressure pretty spot on and didnt "overdrive" the car, wear was really good, stock Geo and Stock aero. Didnt even use PASM!! Doh lol

Lol, Ya I was, I was surprised as I thought they would implode with all the reviews, I got the pressure pretty spot on and didnt "overdrive" the car, wear was really good, stock Geo and Stock aero. Didnt even use PASM!! Doh lol

PASM is good, mine is stock too, very special little cars imho. Have dunlops on my RS and there good too

Back