Pure GT TrackDay

PASM is good, mine is stock too, very special little cars imho. Have dunlops on my RS and there good too

Ya I know, just forgot to turn it on lol, I am tempted to mess with mine but while its under warranty I wont. How do you find it compared to your old GT3's

Ya I know, just forgot to turn it on lol, I am tempted to mess with mine but while its under warranty I wont. How do you find it compared to your old GT3's

I won't be messing with mine either, it works for me as it is. Can't give a balanced view on the older GT3'S as did not do much circuit stuff in the one I've just sold. Are you through the gates here yet ?

I won't be messing with mine either, it works for me as it is. Can't give a balanced view on the older GT3'S as did not do much circuit stuff in the one I've just sold. Are you through the gates here yet ?

Nope not yet lol!

Welcome John Patrick.
Doors are now open to the full site for you so do get involved.

Glad to have you.

Evening JP....I was in the Red Exige....😜

Get stuck in and see you at one of our meets or up coming track days!

Welcome JP I was in the white Mac 12c

Evening JP....I was in the Red Exige....😜

Get stuck in and see you at one of our meets or up coming track days!

Cheers S1ARM

Nice Machine :tu

Welcome dude... Check out our private Zandvoort event early July, it's nearly full, hopefully you can join. Only S9 and friends of the house, 40 chaps max, think less than handful slots left.

Welcome dude... Check out our private Zandvoort event early July, it's nearly full, hopefully you can join. Only S9 and friends of the house, 40 chaps max, think less than handful slots left.

Cheers 911viking wil check it out now

JP

welcome dude... Check out our private zandvoort event early july, it's nearly full, hopefully you can join. Only s9 and friends of the house, 40 chaps or chapettes max, think less than handful slots left.

efa

Great to see you in here JP!

JP and myself have travelled to LeMans two years on the trot and had a hoot. This year he took the GT4 stickered up and it was epic!

JP Porsche Cayman GT4-1.jpg

JP Porsche Cayman GT4-2.jpg

Dont have those ones Raj awesome shots awesome times!!

I still need to go through the LeMans images! Will post them up on here and facebook when I've done them.

Hi JP I think I bumped into you in the garage, mine was the yellow GT4, jacked up at that point :D: ...

Hi JP I think I bumped into you in the garage, mine was the yellow GT4, jacked up at that point :D: ...

Hi MOC,

Which garage were you in? Why was she jacked up?

JP

Hi Lads,

Was at the pure gt trackday on sat and met a few guys on here they told me to put a post up so they could refer me!! I was in the white GT4.

Cheers JP

Hi JP, I was he one who had lunch with your mrs, then met you in the garage afterwords.....

You've got to tell us more about your current job and what's new in the pipeline !
Do you fancy the Isle of Man, as discussed ?

Vinny

Hi JP, I was he one who had lunch with your mrs, then met you in the garage afterwords.....

You've got to tell us more about your current job and what's new in the pipeline !
Do you fancy the Isle of Man, as discussed ?

Vinny

Hi Vinny,

Wondering when I would bump into you on here! What were the dates again I cant remember? you been out in your macca at all?

Back