Saying hello!

R

Rocksters

Hi all,

Saw a reference to this site on PH tonight, so thought I'd take a look. Been looking at moving on from a C2S to a GT3 (probably 991), to get more focused with some track days and in particular, the Ring. Done a few DNs (thoroughly recommended) over the past few years and although still very much early days/still learning, I'm finding my 997.2 too soft now.

Look forward to chatting with many of you..

Cheers

Welcome Rocksters.

Post up some pics of your cars and let us check that you're not a google bot and then we'll open you up full access.

Where on PH are we being discussed btw ? Post up the link please ?

Welcome

Man or PDK c2s ??

Ps skip the GT3..... most peeps just going straight for dessert..... to a Mclaren :(rofl):

Welcome to S9's.

Thanks for the welcome. C2S is a short shifter manual.

I had an afternoon on some lovely Teesdale roads recently in the 12C. Remarkably compliant and flattering to drive :(y):

welcome

man or pdk c2s ??

Ps skip the gt3..... Most peeps with questionable sexual orientation just going straight for dessert..... To a mclaren :(rofl):

efa ;)

Welcome Rocksters - you won't be disappointed with a 991 GT3 - absolutely love mine and just had a fantastic time at the Ring a few weeks ago on the Circuit Days trackday

Cheers. I'm hoping to find a comfort spec example before summer kicks in and take it over to the Ring in time for the summer DN event.

Love the 550 ...only thing that ages it are the wheels...wonder what it would look like with the split spokes from a F12

Manual gen 2 ..could not give them away... once upon a time, but have now become more prized than the PDK, and I'm strangely drawn to getting one :(clap):

Originally Posted by qureshia
welcome

Ps skip the gt3..... Most peeps with questionable sexual orientation just going straight for dessert..... To a mclaren

efa ;)
:Kiss:

Last edited:
Cheers Snapper & Anders H.

qureshia - they are pretty decent value now for what they are. Recommend, as I've seen others on here say, to get the geo set up done precisely to compensate for understeer. When I got mine, it was too light on the front, easy to understeer and somewhat too frisky. All sorted now though! :)-:

Back