Sorry I've been away - It's been manic - So What have I missed

Oirish Kev

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Two Frogs and Two Krauts. One black sheep
Hey all,

Yes I know it's been too long. Life is manic at the moment. I have a lot of updates to provide since Ive last been on here. Working like a mad thing, lost a friend due to stroke, and got into detailing again has taken up every moment of my time. Ill put a few posts up here in a bit.

So how have you all been? What have you all bought? (come on one of you MUST have bought Greece by now) and when is the next car meet?

While I await an answer to all of that. Here is a pretty picture I like:

The Old Castle - Nurburg.jpg

Matey, welcome back.

Had the 2.4s detailed today and bought a Land Rover last week, brilliant Sunday meet at RPm last week. apart from that not a lot happening in my little World.

Nice pic :)

Offer still stands on taking some pictures of the 2.4. I bet it looks stunning.

Welcome Back Kev.

Bought a C2s cab, RR Sport Autobiography and. LR Defender. .. Other than that have been working hardall over the country doing peoples Garage Interiors and Fitting new garage doors :)

Managed a long weekend away down to Monaco with my Brother in law , we took his Hurracan and my Speciale .. Was a lovely drive

I need to catch up with you regarding my garage door.

Welcome Back Kev.

Bought a C2s cab, RR Sport Autobiography and. LR Defender. .. Other than that have been working hardall over the country doing peoples Garage Interiors and Fitting new garage doors :)

Managed a long weekend away down to Monaco with my Brother in law , we took his Hurracan and my Speciale .. Was a lovely drive

And going for nice meals out at the Flying Horse :(think):

Forgot to mention I saw your car tucked away in the corner, must have been last week?

Back