WEC Silverstone....Anyone going

What is it D.

I'm going Sunday with my son - he got me a ticket for my 50th. Just hope the weather is kind to us.

Got the E-Mail from Porsche and was considering it.

6 hour race with Porsche 919's and others I presume.

Got the E-Mail from Porsche and was considering it.

6 hour race with Porsche 919's and others I presume.
Correct.

First round of world endurance championship so prototypes, gt's which will be racing at Le Mans in June.

I'm going Sunday with my son - he got me a ticket for my 50th. Just hope the weather is kind to us.

that's nice will you be in the hospitality area......

that's nice will you be in the hospitality area......
No unfortunately not. Just part of the anorak crowd wandering around I guess

No unfortunately not. Just part of the anorak crowd wandering around I guess

I will pm you my no later, try an get you in the pits and tuc area...

I will pm you my no later, try an get you in the pits and tuc area...
sounds great thanks. My son is a big fan of Brandan Hartley and had a pic with him when I raced at Le Mans last year. Unfortunately, we just sorted a pic with Mark Webber but Ben was shoved out the way by some of the other carrera cup guys - very uncool I felt but there you go.

sounds great thanks. My son is a big fan of Brandan Hartley and had a pic with him when I raced at Le Mans last year. Unfortunately, we just sorted a pic with Mark Webber but Ben was shoved out the way by some of the other carrera cup guys - very uncool I felt but there you go.

may I ask what car you raced a Le Man ?

may I ask what car you raced a Le Man ?
just in the porsche carrera cup support race so was a 997 gt3 cup car. Was a totally amazing experience though. One of my life's absolute highlights.

just in the porsche carrera cup support race so was a 997 gt3 cup car. Was a totally amazing experience though. One of my life's absolute highlights.

pete, there is no" Just" if you have raced at Le man, do you know my friend......victor jimenez

pete, there is no" Just" if you have raced at Le man, do you know my friend......victor jimenez
i agree it was a dream come true for me.

Yep, I know Victor, although not well. He was racing pro am 1 when I was racing in pro am 2 carrera cup.

i agree it was a dream come true for me.

Yep, I know Victor, although not well. He was racing pro am 1 when I was racing in pro am 2 carrera cup.

he's a good friend, my son raced with him in formula Renault....

Just back from Silverstone - holy crap was it cold. Huge thick coat on and still frozen stiff.

Racing was pretty good.

Back tomorrow for WEC

Back