Welcome new member "Keep it Lit"

Hey Drew... thank you... Silverstone GP Saturday PGT day, charging towards a dusky chequered flag, great day!

Really wow its looks very cool!

I don't think anyone took one of my dirty Red Exige in that final hour on Sat which was just the best!

No traffic!

And what's with the forum name? Burning the candle at both ends? 🤔

Welcome to S9👍

Hi Ade,

Awesome machine

LOL Ade is a nutta (a very fast one)... You will need a Nismo to straighten him out :)

reet Big Man :8):

you know your just a big cheating bully boy image.jpeg

knowing you your either currently on holiday or just about to feck off somewhere like soon !? :Kiss:

see you Spa Spring loon

Ade

JP
Nick
Neil
Jez
Postman

:(y):

reet Big Man :8):

you know your just a big cheating bully boy View attachment 18325

knowing you your either currently on holiday or just about to feck off somewhere like soon !? :Kiss:

see you Spa Spring loon

Ade

LOL... EUR is cold this time of year :(think):

You didn't sign up to our private Zandvoort trip July 6&7, it's a must for S9'ers :eek:: Bringing my beemer racer, let's get it on :8):

Welcome, nice laps btw......

Morning David, thanks.... you weren't hanging around either :eek::

Thanks, that new layout really threw me....arrived at the 2nd apex before the entry to Club about 40-50 Mph more that what I would normally. Trying to correct mid corner just unbalanced the car......

Thanks, that new layout really threw me....arrived at the 2nd apex before the entry to Club about 40-50 Mph more that what I would normally. Trying to correct mid corner just unbalanced the car......

Agreed D that layout made for an interesting morning for most... i think everyone enjoyed the challenge though, i did!!

Back