anyone after a speciale???

70proof

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: 2wd bull
someone I know might be wanting to offload a speciale quickly.... dealer has offered 220k, there might be a deal for all concerned as dealer will only likely sell over list which was 249k.

Hud off here might be looking for one for his brother in law...

he's seen the thread on PH...... if anyone joined the run to clophill last time out, it was the tdf blue car at baldock.

Conditional on dealer buying it at a snip as they cant overcharge on their special order offering.

Dealer taking the piss imo

hud, does that mean he cant sell privately? (haven't had a chance to call him yet) .... and love the fun you are having with GRB btw

Conditional on dealer buying it at a snip as they cant overcharge on their special order offering.

Dealer taking the piss imo

Dealers can't ask over list on a new car, used they can ask what they want.

Dealers can't ask over list on a new car, used they can ask what they want.

Yes correct. Owens have a yellow car at £20k over I believe

hud, does that mean he cant sell privately? (haven't had a chance to call him yet) .... and love the fun you are having with GRB btw

Not as i read his post, he wouldnt quote a dealer offering if he was going to sell privately.

GRB is not wired up right!

Its used, customer car awaiting aperta delivery

Silly wanker doesn't he know the speciale is much more fun ! Who wants a faggy cab !:Kiss:

Silly wanker doesn't he know the speciale is much more fun ! Who wants a faggy cab !:Kiss:

Agreed, only sun worshippers have them .... David Dickenson types, lots of gold!

option to buy not linked to right to pex, so car is available privately, straight from the horses mouth.

the thread on PH has generated a few PM's, shall I ask him for you?

I know mike at marque1 cars well, he might be interested in the px and which dealer doesn't mind sorting finance, could work something out.... text sent.

hud, he knows you've seen the ph thread, he clearly wants more than 220, he's asking what you would offer? ps. no fee in it for me, and i'll keep it that way.

Back