Awesome video of Plane crash!

That's insane watching that. Surprised buy the lack of noise though..

Did you notice the wing tip hit that Taxi? Blood close shave for that driver....
Nah she was talking about whad she was cooking for dinner that night, 'Pad Kee mow'
image.jpg

Perhaps she was commenting on the fact the passengers now looked like that!

Oh lordy... that looks like a whole lot of fun, come my next visit to a chinky... makes asking for 'ga-ra' for extra hot seem rather lame and passée now.

Let me know how it goes and if you enjoy the chefs special sauce :(y):

Good point, well made.

Shall remain respectful.

I always, regardless of the staff attitudes, keep quiet at restaurant until the bill is produced. Never know what extra special servings you may get.

Not awesome at all. Horrific that is.

FFS think of the souls who were on-board chaps.

The only aspect I can comment on is what I see, and what I see is awesome.

It is essential, vital even, that we as humans detach ourselves from 'long distance' empathy, otherwise we will go mad.

I can sympathise and feel a deep humanity for something near at hand or witnessed directly, that is good, it's a rare and sharp jolt to the system... and 'good' for you.

But the 'net brings a whole World to my feet, I can see terrible things that happen every minute. So if I took on this mantle of 'Oh the Humanity' for each one then I'd go mad.

So, ironically, to retain my humanity I have a duty to view these things as startling (awesome, real meaning) and resort to 'Gallows Humour' to retain my sanity and not dwell on the horror that occurred in the 'plane.

It's a fucking awesome sight... not one I'd like to witness as I cross the River Severn later this week to go see some Troglodites in Cardiff and kick them around for an hour or so.

Engine flame out aparently.... When this happens in a twin turbo prop, the seccond engine takes you quicker to the crash site.... Fully laden with fuel and passengers, rollover and cream in was inevitable.

Agree with attachment to death..... It's a shame but we should not dwell on it when we over here are not attached.... Not only the loss of Hunan life, what about all the poor fishes in the river?!

I always, regardless of the staff attitudes, keep quiet at restaurant until the bill is produced. Never know what extra special servings you may get.

I'm totally with you! Local McDonald's fired a teenage lad for adding his own "very personal supplement" to the McFlurrys......

I always remind myself of the time Scott Law will of certainly eaten a dish with a load of Indian waiters spunk in it (and flob) at Mike Wilds curry night.

Boy did he ask for it.

I nearly went into the kitchens to knock one out into his dish myself.

What a plum

The only aspect I can comment on is what I see, and what I see is awesome.

It is essential, vital even, that we as humans detach ourselves from 'long distance' empathy, otherwise we will go mad.

I can sympathise and feel a deep humanity for something near at hand or witnessed directly, that is good, it's a rare and sharp jolt to the system... and 'good' for you.

But the 'net brings a whole World to my feet, I can see terrible things that happen every minute. So if I took on this mantle of 'Oh the Humanity' for each one then I'd go mad.

So, ironically, to retain my humanity I have a duty to view these things as startling (awesome, real meaning) and resort to 'Gallows Humour' to retain my sanity and not dwell on the horror that occurred in the 'plane.

It's a fucking awesome sight... not one I'd like to witness as I cross the River Severn later this week to go see some Troglodites in Cardiff and kick them around for an hour or so.

Agree with attachment to death..... It's a shame but we should not dwell on it when we over here are not attached....

Sorry, I cannot agree chaps. I'll watch clips such as this in abject horror and feel deeply inside for all those who were involved.

I feel the same and worse for all of the victims who are subjected to the atrocities inflicted by the modern age of terror upon us now.

Many things in the world these days have edged humanity ever closer to removing any regard to the value of life itself and I cannot agree to adding to that myself. Life is precious and should be considered as such and once we lose all respect for human life itself (I know that is hypocritical in itself but I never said I was perfect), we have little left as the human race IMO.

I always remind myself of the time Scott Law will of certainly eaten a dish with a load of Indian waiters spunk in it (and flob) at Mike Wilds curry night.

Boy did he ask for it.

I nearly went into the kitchens to knock one out into his dish myself.

What a plum

Don't Moz, Ken had the same dish too if you recall !

Don't Moz, Ken had the same dish too if you recall !

I'm surprised Ken or Scott didn't end up pregnant, they would have had that much jizz in them.

Top tip folks....never sit near ScottL in a curry house. Trust me

Top tip folks....never sit near ScottL in a curry house. Trust me

I'm dying here remembering that. It was like a sketch from the fast show, especially with Ken's fantastic oneliner at the end !

Last edited:
Back