Awesome video of Plane crash!

I'm surprised Ken or Scott didn't end up pregnant, they would have had that much jizz in them.

Top tip folks....never sit near ScottL in a curry house. Trust me

Lol Scott Law could well be re-joining S9s one day soon as I've heard where he posts has gone down market a tad ??

That crash is mega sad and rip to the victims but that is incredible footage. The taxi driver is sooooo lucky.

Lol Scott Law could well be re-joining S9s one day soon as I've heard where he posts has gone down market a tad ??

That crash is mega sad and rip to the victims but that is incredible footage. The taxi driver is sooooo lucky.

Good, get him over here, he's welcome. I've not heard from him since my ban about five years ago

I'm surprised Ken or Scott didn't end up pregnant, they would have had that much jizz in them.

Top tip folks....never sit near ScottL in a curry house. Trust me

Scott is a good chap, but boy does he leave himself open to abuse, wasn't even there & know nothing about the event, but Ican visualise how he asked for this :)

Good, get him over here, he's welcome. I've not heard from him since my ban about five years ago

I've been speaking to Scott about this for a while now. He not a regular poster any longer anywhere really as he's pushing hard in business still with his eye on the end goal. He will join us eventually though I'm sure. Scott has a lot of love for McLaren too I will add. Think we might need to rebrand as "W9's" soon :)

Scott is a good chap, but boy does he leave himself open to abuse, wasn't even there & know nothing about the event, but Ican visualise how he asked for this :)

Ian :), you are so right, Scott does that for sure !

Back