drive out tomorrow...

redfive

Forum moaning cnut and organiser of shit events
Cars owned: some
I'm gonna go out for a burn in the Macca tomorrow : probably down to Leicestershire/S Leicestershire : Rutland Water or around there somewhere. Any of you southern bunch fancy a run? Maybe meet up for a drink or something?::(wait):

Kettering or something/somewhere near there??

open to suggestions really....

Last edited:
I would love to, but I'm going to a wedding in Great Missenden from 1pm.

Gutted!

Sorry Steve, MTBing in Swinley forest for me.

Sorry first weekend off all year, so under house arrest :(

so, weather permitting, does anyone fancy a drive out/meet this weekend? meet somewhere half way Lincs/Herts?:8):

so, weather permitting, does anyone fancy a drive out/meet this weekend? meet somewhere half way Lincs/Herts?:8):

Can you make it to Brighton? :) Harry and I are in the speedtrials there on Saturday

No can do sorry.

BBQ 40th birthday party at a friends all afternoon/Eve today.

Cinema with my lad tomorrow afternoon

This is back on for tomorrow...I'm gonna drive down to that-there london (well northants - silverstone area or similar!!) just for the pleasure of the drive! Exact time and venue/drive tba

Gav and Factory Pilot are in...who else!?

Redfive
Gav
Factory Pilot

Last edited:
The weather looks good for tomorrow too

We have friends over tonight, if they fuck off home to Yorkshire tomorrow early then I could be up for this

The weather looks good for tomorrow too

We have friends over tonight, if they fuck off home to Yorkshire tomorrow early then I could be up for this

Yorkshire folk will leave when all the booze is finished

What time you thinking Steve ?

I would love to join - any chance of early morning? Need to be back for noon. I will be coming from London.

Hoping for good weather tomorrow, have to visit my Mum in Aylesbury, hope to use the bike, it's a great hoot down there. :(devil):

What time you thinking Steve ?

Depending on time I may be able to join you guys. DJing tonight so can't do a mega early one.

i guess I was thinking early afternoon to get the best of the weather but not really bothered??

who thinks what?

GP is on at 6,00am and highlights at 7pm so no need to spoil the middle of the day with that!

Sorry Steve I did get your message and can't make it now :(

Where are you guys going to be?

Going to visit Lambo Pangbourne tomorrow

Nice day for the Ford GT I hope

Last edited:
Noon met at OPC silverstone and the drive out from there....possibly towards Santa pod or north to Rutland water - whatever people want to do!

Back