Family Bathroom & En-Suite - Before & After

S1ARM

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: AMG GTR, 430 CUP, 620R, Ranger MSRT
Hawk-Interiors_Hillside-012-CC.jpg

As the main bathroom to a family of four, this design had to blend practicality and simplicity with an added element of style. The existing bathroom was very dated and tired and space and storage was lacking.

before-after-grey-contemporary-bathroom2.jpg

To optimise the space we built a stud wall to create a separate, larger, fully tiled shower enclosure, allowing the bath to be used solely for a deep, relaxing soak.

Before-after-grey-contemporary-bathroom.jpg

A contemporary grey tile covers both walls and floors to create a streamlined look, with matching mosaics hidden within the bath and shower niche’s adding a discreet design detail. White gloss Villeroy & Boch cabinetry and sanitary ware are wall mounted to add an extra impression of space. With smooth curves and simple lines, they also add to the modernity of the space and elevate this bathroom to a luxurious level.

currie.jpg

The master en-suite was similarly dated so again we picked a wall mounted vanity unit and sanitary ware to create added space and used earth tones and natural materials to create a more calming and streamlined bathroom.

before-after-master-ensuite.jpg

before-after-master-ensuite2.jpg

See more at www.hawkkb.co.uk or contact me direct, Drew

Thank you for taking the time to post these photos here, it's great to see the difference, stunning in fact.

My big project starts this summer hopefully, I'll be posting plenty of photos up as the work progresses, at least 3 years of work.

I need some stuff doing in my place

adding a shower to a bathroom without ......... do you have people up north ??

wow, what a difference... doing projects like this totally transforms the feel of a house, and what you have done is amazing!

In our last house we did the bathrooms, and then got the bug and started with the rest of the house, kitchen bedrooms and living room but we had lived there 5 years, and then sold up. It needed a big extension, which we couldn't justify putting into it, so with the money decided to move.

Looking good Andrew. Hope the business strives for you.

Cheers guys.

Business is still very strong and we’ve got a lot of repeat and recommendation business this year yet again so we are still doing something right.

I thought this would be a good post to show before and after of how rooms can be totally transformed.

My in house marketing girl Lauren puts all this together for me when do online KB blogs of which we were in the top 10 last year.

I love what we do and every project is so different.

We cover most of the UK and beyond budget dependant so if anyone wants to get a design and spec done then give me a shout.

Note we do charge for our design services but will offer a S9 discount on any purchases.

Drew

Another great project Andrew, well done.

Back