Hawk Kitchens & Bathrooms - A Timeless Family Bathroom

S1ARM

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: AMG GTR, 430 CUP, 620R, Ranger MSRT
Timeless-family-bathroom1.jpg

Situated within a Grade II listed Victorian manor house, it was important that the design of this family bathroom was in keeping with the property whilst still remaining modern. For this reason we picked contemporary sanitaryware and brassware but kept the colour scheme neutral and timeless. For example the use of metro tiles also kept the traditional feel whilst their dark grey polished finish was more contemporary.

Timeles--family-bathroom2.jpg

Having both a separate bath and shower was important to the client due to having a young family so we specified a freestanding bath and positioned it in the corner of the room to create a feature which also allowed more space for a generous walk in shower.

Timeles--family-bathroom3.jpg

The grey Geberit Acanto vanity unit was the perfect choice for hiding away all of the family’s toiletries with its large drawers. We also replicated the grey glass front of the unit onto the splashback by using RAL colours to get an exact match, resulting in a seamless sink area.

To finish the space, pendant lighting was added alongside spotlights to add a final touch of luxury and accentuate the beautiful high ceilings.

Timeles--family-bathroom4.jpg

That’s beautiful Drew,

I’ll give you a shout as I’ll be doing my 3 bathrooms over the next year.....

Whatsup me the rough cost of this particular project please bud so I can sell it to the Mrs...

Hope you had a blast in ZV... ����

Cheers fellas!

This project was done for a local car nut client it’s just one of the 4 new bathrooms we did for him and his lovely family

That looks lovely.
Is that bath a small size or just the camera angle? We need one relatively small when we do one of our bathrooms and something like that could work looking at the picture.

I must add the photos are really well done, whoever you use is worth it.

That looks lovely.
Is that bath a small size or just the camera angle? We need one relatively small when we do one of our bathrooms and something like that could work looking at the picture.

It’s a compact bath but the design is still the same size inside to comfortably fit a 6ft person or as this couple wanted to use it to share they were about 5.8 and 5.6 so not to big.

There are so many designs out there now to suit all requirements

I must add the photos are really well done, whoever you use is worth it.

I thank you Si he is a london fashion and interior photographer we use so we’ve had a lot of our projects featured in magazines and worth the investment

Back