Hawk Kitchens & Bathrooms - Whole Home Renovation Project

S1ARM

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: AMG GTR, 430 CUP, 620R, Ranger MSRT
james-avenue-com-3.jpg

Working with an interior designer, Hawk Kitchens & Bathrooms redesigned every part of this home. With the in interior designer assisting clients with the colour palette and space planning, we helped bring their vision to life. From the moving of walls and building bespoke storage, to the larger job of creating a new bathroom, cloakroom and kitchen to fit in with the new look and feel of their home.

james-avenue-com-4.jpg

james-avenue-com-72.jpg

Throughout the home we plastered, decorated and fitted the stunning lighting chosen by the client. In the living areas, our carpentry skills came into play, creating built-in wardrobes for the bedroom and a bespoke, full height storage cupboard and built-in banquet seating in the living space. Around the fireplace we also created solid wood open shelving in the alcoves which float elegantly above the built in cupboards created below.

cloakroom.jpg

james-avenue-com-15.jpg

Oddy Family Bathroom View8.JPG

Oddy Family Bathroom Plan.jpg

Sticking with the bold colour palette and natural materials throughout the property, both the cloakroom and main bathroom were panelled in a dark blue-grey to add texture, and then combined with crisp white traditional sanitary ware.

james-avenue-com-17.jpg

Oddy Visual 2.jpeg

kitchen.jpg

Similarly we designed the small kitchen to show a contrast of textures in the hints of wood against the polished grey worktops and glossy white cabinetry.

Oddy kitchen plan.JPG

Visit www.hawkkb.co.uk to learn more about Hawk K&B or contact me direct, Drew

Last edited:
I need a new kitchen but needs an interior designer to sort it so it fits in with the rest of the space. I have had a few quotes but all have taken the piss because I live in a nice big house.

Wow, looks horrendous, can see why they wanted it done. Got any after shots?

I've done a very similar project for a client in Toddington. Yours looks great 👍🏻👍🏻

Looks really nice and classy. Well done, top job!

Thank you all and more cool projects the follow soon 😎

Well done Drew, nice attention to the finish.

The guy we worked for was a super cool and only 28 but wanted to spend his own hard earned money carefully.

He loved everything including us removed his front bay window on the second floor just to get the blinking kitchen units in!

He was even happier after getting the duplex flat valued at £200k over his final costs of purchase and investment

We aim to advise and please 👍!

I love the trendy concept throughout , it's hard to get this effect in such small areas. Creating space in a place where you literally couldn't swing a cat around is a great achievement. Well done.

I love the trendy concept throughout , it's hard to get this effect in such small areas. Creating space in a place where you literally couldn't swing a cat around is a great achievement. Well done.

Cheers Hen,

It was certainly a challenge but the coolest thing was the cantellevered bathroom shell on this project over the main staircase (didn’t take any pics of this annoyingly) we designed and the team fitted which gave him the proper useable family bathroom the flat never had.

It’s just great when we have the concepts clients sign off and bit by bit it’s pulled apart and put back together by the team with a fresh look, which is the most satisfying thing about what we do and never cutting any corner on quality or finish knowing we can walk away with another job well done.

Looks great Drew- which locations do you cover? We need a new Bathroom soon

Top work as always Andrew, well done :(y):

Cheers Hen,

It was certainly a challenge but the coolest thing was the cantellevered bathroom shell on this project over the main staircase (didn’t take any pics of this annoyingly) we designed and the team fitted which gave him the proper useable family bathroom the flat never had.

It’s just great when we have the concepts clients sign off and bit by bit it’s pulled apart and put back together by the team with a fresh look, which is the most satisfying thing about what we do and never cutting any corner on quality or finish knowing we can walk away with another job well done.

What was the project budget? And did it go over?

What was the project budget? And did it go over?

He had £140k to spend on a full rennovation including furniture of which we had £20k in the £140k for overages as it was an old Victoria conversion.

We spent the full £140k but the place is like brand new now and not a surface not touched and by the time we finished it all as made to look like new, as once we had we gutted the place (8 skips of waste!) it was pretty horrific so it was a full rewire, full replumb, full replaster, lots of carpentry work to sort rotten joists etc, new bay hardwood window as we hoped to repair but it was shot to pieces and some various other bits.

The previous owner had some odd ideas of cool design which we gladly removed and also redid the two bedroom with a very cool look and bespoke made wardrobes along along with a bespoke coat and bike rack cupboard in his open plan lounge that blended in seamlessly.

All the finishes we suggested and he chose just gave the whole place a sense of calmness and timeless quality.

He was a very happy chap with the final finish and that’s all we can ask for.

Last edited:
That's pretty good for a full gutting & rebuild. Looks ace.

I can't afford you!

Back