First Post

D

domjackson

Hi all! Been on here for a few days now. Really enjoying the content so far!

Currently driving a Land Rover Defender so nothing exciting, but, love living on the Isle of Man and appreciating the local cars!

Recommended to join by Henry! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Dom welcome to S9 :(y):

Good morning Dom and welcome to S9's
4x4s , boats and fast cars.... Does life get any better?
Dom is one of the reasons I'm keeping my RS, I took him over the mountain, his enthusiasm was enough to convince me this lump of Germanic metal actually has a place in my garage.
Let him in and get posting Dom.👍🏼😄

Welcome Dom..... You are responsible for Henry keeping the beetle.... "Blessed are the cheesemakers"👍🏽

Welcome Dom

Welcome!
About that that spare room(-:

Dom is one of the reasons I'm keeping my RS, I took him over the mountain, his enthusiasm was enough to convince me this lump of Germanic metal actually has a place in my garage.
Let him in and get posting Dom.👍🏼😄

Thanks Henry! It's a shame I haven't been out and had a clear run in an LT yet but currently the RS is the one that has put the biggest smile on my face! Even over the Speciale's. It feels so theatrical :(happy):

Hi Dom! :(y):

If a Subaru can do 17'40" and 127mph just imagine what an LT could do on a whole lap!

If a Subaru can do 17'40" and 127mph just imagine what an LT could do on a whole lap!

To be fair the Subaru is a trick car weighing under 1200kg and with 600hp on slicks....

That said my thoughts were the same, an LT on slicks would be a weapon on the full TT course, the Macca suspension would soak up the bumps.

To be fair the Subaru is a trick car weighing under 1200kg and with 600hp on slicks....

That said my thoughts were the same, an LT on slicks would be a weapon on the full TT course, the Macca suspension would soak up the bumps.

Exactly....and the Scooby's only(?!) hitting 165mph up the mountain and Julian reckons its good for a fair bit more, even without slicks!

Hi Dom, welcome to the forum and thanks for joining.

I've granted you member access so you can see more in here now.

Get busy posting

Steve

Welcome Dom

Back