Hey! GRBF430F1 come join the party!

Mycroft

Banned
Cars owned: Getting a King-Cab Rat with a V8
We have another Performante owner on here, he gets his Friday and we even have the 'Incendiary Andrew D' here and his civil partner 'Ordinary, unrelentingly ordinary, Andrew'.

Come talk to us and we'll let you into the Private area, I just know Mosi will love a fellow Performante owner to be here.

Come, come to the darkest of dark sides imaginable...

Welcome. We nearly had three but Simon flipped his in for the Mangusta. Lovely cars these, what colour is yours?

Welcome, how's the English Riviera? :)

Lambo1.jpg

Yes tis me from the barmy Westcountry, aka the English Riviera.

Was that warm today I did this
Lambo2.jpg

in my speedo's just to prove I'm NOT completely mad

Stunning colour, welcome mate.

Totally the wrong colour for a Lambo but, still, it isn't too bad

WOW !
That looks the buisness in RED,welcome along :)

Ps, you need to ditch the front plate :thumbsup:

Hi Gary, welcome aboard the mad house. Don't be offended by Mycroft, he doesn't mean any of it.

Good to talk to you last night too.

Last edited:
Welcome to the jungle mate,
lovely car,:thumbsup:

I think that looks good...

I can give you free tips about what you should do when a whole forum 'takes agin ya', I have vast experience and I can guarantee that you can and will get deeply under the skin of the GT3 guys on PH if you follow my advice.

Welcome to my sphere of influence pilgrim!

Come aboard... new blood is always welcome here.

:)

View attachment 4441

Yes tis me from the barmy Westcountry, aka the English Riviera.

Was that warm today I did this
View attachment 4442

in my speedo's just to prove I'm NOT completely mad

Sweet ride - Can't remember seeing a modern day Lambo in Red before. Last I remember were Countach and Diablo.

Now where are you located as in, will you become a regular to the club house gatherings or are you too far away from the core?

Sweet ride - Can't remember seeing a modern day Lambo in Red before. Last I remember were Countach and Diablo.

yes, is interesting.... red is the international racing colour for italy..... early countach's were red, white or black......

then lambo got tangoed.....

and if you look at the classifieds now..... white is the new black, giallo, aranchio and verdi!!!!!!

yes, is interesting.... red is the international racing colour for italy..... early countach's were red, white or black......

then lambo got tangoed.....

and if you look at the classifieds now..... white is the new black, giallo, aranchio and verdi!!!!!!

what are you doing over here ? how's life on public transport ???

i borrowed mrD's free bus pass...... bit infrequent the buses around here, but they are bright yellow....

these p'antes are going cheap now : got to be better than the bus ?

cant afford the depreciation, i;m a poor man really... i earn enough, just the tax man takes so much back.....

Welcome to S9s, fabulous Lamborghini.

Back