New JCWC Member

Jonotaff

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Current: MINI F56 JCW Challenge Previous: R56 JCW Track car (SRR), Elise 111s, M135i
Hi, just joined and wanted to say hello. Was referred by S1ARM (Drew), Terry B and Bren over on the JCW Challenge Owners Club on FB. Hope to pick the car up next weekend (it's been a 6 month journey! :D:) so pictures to follow.

Hoping to get involved with the JCW subsection and come along to some track days and touring events.

Think I met some of you up at MB World a few years back (I had my M135i at the time) - some great machines including a stunning F40 "Daily drive" :(y):

Welcome dude, joining our private S9 track days in France and Zandvoort ?

Sounds like a plan. Just started a new job so will have to work round this but definitely up for some trips. I there an events planning / confirmed section?

Got a favourite track?

Welcome Jon!

Jon is a true MINI and general car fan guys so I'm sure you will make him feel welcome ๐Ÿ‘

France is going to be awesome Hen so Jon if he is offering a place with one available it's going to be an brilliant trip which I can't wait for.....I think there is atleast 8 of us already in JCWCs!

Ps Nick/Henry/Moz could you kindly grant Jon full access when you get a chance so he can get stuck in as member ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Drew :(y):

Welcome aboard Jono - but warning to everyone else - he is a proper bender and isn't known as Reacharound Jon for nothing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hello and welcome, Moz and Nick press the magic buttons and they'll be along soon to let you in.
๐Ÿ‘

:D:
Welcome aboard Jono - but warning to everyone else - he is a proper bender and isn't known as Reacharound Jon for nothing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks for the warm welcome Terry "feltcher" Buckle @ furryanal.com. :D::D::D:

Still want a lift up to get yours from Cheltenham?

Last edited:
Thanks Henry :(y):

:D:

Thanks for the warm welcome Terry "feltcher" Buckle @ furryanal.com. :D::D::D:

Still want a lift up to get yours from Cheltenham?

Haha, lol - we have some fun in here at times ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

Haha, lol - we have some fun in here at times ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

We've know each other for 15 odd years mate......fair amount of banter has been had :(y)::D:

Look forward to getting involved. Are you going on the trip in July? Will check tomorrow but reckon I'm free.

Hi ya Jon... good so see another JCW-C owner... this year is going to be a lot of fun

Hi ya Jon... good so see another JCW-C owner... this year is going to be a lot of fun

Thanks fella. Yes it's going to be great!

Hi Jon,
Welcome to S9's.

You now have full access so take a look around and get stuck in. I'll see you on track sometime I'm sure in my JCWC too :)

Welcome Jon.

I'm getting a jcwc too, hopefully meet up at a trackday soon.

Back