New lp700

Wow is about all I can say.

ooosh...

That is a sexy way to end the run

I know they save it for the SV but that would look so much better with a wing

Still with ISR gearbox

Doesn't look a whole lot different to me. And makes no comment about them making some more room for the driver so yet again, I cannot order my first Lambo.

I must be the only car enthusiast on the planet that has zero desire to own one of these. The last aventador looked amazing but the drive was horrendous. I'd take a 458 Italia over one of these any day!

I think I need to own a lambo once in my life. But frankly think the baby lambo would be more fun :0

I enjoyed my Aventador but there's no getting away from it, its more show pony than capable car in it's standard form. I was disappointed with the gearbox on my first one, fine once your on the move but a bit agricultural at low speed or parking. All that said I going to have another. The sensible money goes on the new Huracan without doubt tho!

I must be the only car enthusiast on the planet that has zero desire to own one of these. The last aventador looked amazing but the drive was horrendous. I'd take a 458 Italia over one of these any day!

I think its a common response to the way the Aventador drives Sam. I think Lamborghini still make cars that are an effort to drive. So you have to be in the mood to be bothered with the event. When you compare that to how effortless the other modern sports cars are to drive, it is a certain contrast. Its the kind of car you need time in to bond properly with it...

Think the box is all part of the drama on the car, this should handle well with RWS. Have to say that provided they get the build quality right. P14 should own this price range .........

You're not the only one Sam.

Too big, too heavy, blunt dynamics and terrible image (think Aventador = image of twats doing 110mph around Knightsbridge in their neon wrapped cock extensions).

Too big, too heavy, blunt dynamics and terrible image (think Aventador = image of twats doing 110mph around Knightsbridge in their neon wrapped cock extensions).

LOL... Don't hold back, tell us what you really think :)

But is that not what big V12 lambos are all about, don't agree on blunt dynamics either, RWS, active aero, V12 NA, CF Tub and Body, coated discs, etc......
1575kg, ant heavy either......Proper event to drive also......

That's three of us then .......

I think I need to own a lambo once in my life. But frankly think the baby lambo would be more fun :0

Hopefully they make the new SL look good, never driven one but for my the LP570 Squadra Corse looked the best

As far as image is concerned, do you seriously think most people on the street will think that differently of a bright orange Mclaren which idles very loudly...? Knightsbridge isn't exactly unknown territory for Mclaren either.

As apolo says, the whole point of the lambo, especially the v12s is to be a bit outrageous, and probably more than just a bit. Being very po faced about the weight and lap times isn't the point of the car.

Actually in a real photo I'm not sure about the back

Attachments

• PSX_20161220_134450.jpg
    PSX_20161220_134450.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 136
Back