New Member -Bikeracer1098

Bikeracer1098

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: McLaren 650s, BMW HP4 Race, S1000RR Msport, 997.2 turbo M4 competition pack Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Hi guys

Just joined up this evening.
Own a number of cars and superbikes including Porsche 997.2 turbo, BMW M3, Ducatis and motocross bikes.

Look forward to chating to you guys during the winter months prior to spring

Regards

Richard

Welcome to S9s :(y):
Get some photos of those bikes up please :)

Welcome Richard.

Look forward to seeing some pics. Nice choice of Ducati :)

How did you find us here, we're you recommended ?

Once we've sussed you out, we'll let you have full access out back chap.

Morning Richard, welcome to S9. Good crowd in here.

Get involved.

Welcome Richard ✌️

Welcome Richard, be good to s a few pics of the bikes.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

From Porsche ownership I know Jonnydangerous

Here are a few photos of my bikes

Last edited:
Cracking pics, thanks for posting up. It's been years since I rode a bike properly which makes me thing I need to dig out some of my own pictures from those days.

Desmo looks great.

Cracking pics, thanks for posting up. It's been years since I rode a bike properly which makes me thing I need to dig out some of my own pictures from those days.

Desmo looks great.

Thanks, yes its an awesome bike.

Do you still have your 1098R as shown in your signiture?

The R is all the bike you would ever need. I hope that 750N/P is a garage ornament - It's scary how technology has moved on in just 20 years..
Nice to see the 450R too - I'm the wrong side of 45 for MotoX but Marshall most of the Enduros here on The IoM and ride the tracks regularly (but not as much as I would like to) - Great for bike fitness and I'll be back at it in January as part of my track day season prep (off to Aragon in April).
If you fancy road/off road weekend in IoM, give us a shout..

The R is all the bike you would ever need. I hope that 750N/P is a garage ornament - It's scary how technology has moved on in just 20 years..
Nice to see the 450R too - I'm the wrong side of 45 for MotoX but Marshall most of the Enduros here on The IoM and ride the tracks regularly (but not as much as I would like to) - Great for bike fitness and I'll be back at it in January as part of my track day season prep (off to Aragon in April).
If you fancy road/off road weekend in IoM, give us a shout..

Thanks may well take you up on the kind offer.

Keep meaning to arrange a few days at the IoM

Love your garage, I bought one of the last GSXR750WS back in 1996 and sold it in 2001.

Is that a Jag XJ220 in the mirror?

Stunning machine

I was talking to an owner and his wife at the Supercar Showdown at Beauliey this year, that had an extremely low mileage XJ220 whch they had bought a few years ago with only a few hunded miles on the clock.

Last edited:
Back