New Member -Bikeracer1098

Love your garage, I bought one of the last GSXR750WS back in 1996 and sold it in 2001.

Is that a Jag XJ220 in the mirror?

Stunning machine

I was talking to an owner and his wife at the Supercar Showdown at Beauliey this year, that had an extremely low mileage XJ220 whch they had bought a few years ago with only a few hunded miles on the clock.

Yep, 1992 XJ220 which I bought at the beginning of 2014 with 5k on the odo. Now has 6k so low enough for a 23yr old car.

Yep, 1992 XJ220 which I bought at the beginning of 2014 with 5k on the odo. Now has 6k so low enough for a 23yr old car.

Awesome, whats your thoughts on the car?

Noticed in your signiture you have a 560 SEC, froend of mine has one which has been garaged and hasnt turned a wheel in around 15 years

Awesome, whats your thoughts on the car?

Noticed in your signiture you have a 560 SEC, froend of mine has one which has been garaged and hasnt turned a wheel in around 15 years

XJ220 was definitely ahead of its time and looks gather huge crowds wherever it goes these days.

By comparison to a modern Supercar it's a workout to drive, but I like that.

It's also much quicker than you'd believe 23yrs on and I'd put it up against a stock F40 any day in a drag race as the F-car would be left in the Jags wake.

When you get into a zone with it, you can see how the car set a lap record at the ring back in the day but that driver had balls of steel as you also know that none of that time was achieved from late braking !!!!

560 had a run out with S9's back in Sept.

http://www.s9s.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=12156

XJ220 was definitely ahead of its time and looks gather huge crowds wherever it goes these days.

By comparison to a modern Supercar it's a workout to drive, but I like that.

It's also much quicker than you'd believe 23yrs on and I'd put it up against a stock F40 any day in a drag race as the F-car would be left in the Jags wake.

When you get into a zone with it, you can see how the car set a lap record at the ring back in the day but that driver had balls of steel as you also know that none of that time was achieved from late braking !!!!

560 had a run out with S9's back in Sept.

http://www.s9s.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=12156

Unfortunately cant view the link as it says I dont have the appropriate permission!!!

Unfortunately cant view the link as it says I dont have the appropriate permission!!!

Sorry Alex.
I think we're fine to let you in the back room now so I'll get that all sorted when I can get to a 'puter.

Can't sort it from my iPhone !

Sorry Alex.
I think we're fine to let you in the back room now so I'll get that all sorted when I can get to a 'puter.

Can't sort it from my iPhone !

Thanks

Back