New Member Checking In: ScottL

ScottL

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: German and English
Hello S9'ers!

I see lots of familiar names...look forward to meeting / talking bollocks with new pals too.

Big thanks to Nick and Henry for very kindly invited me to come and join in. :(y):

Hi there, welcome. Are you also joining the LT clan?

Heh Scott welcome home ;)
I believe there are at least 6 LT owners here, mine and Julian's cars arrive in a week or twos time.

When's yours due ?

Hey Scott. Welcome along here. Whereabouts in Essex are you.... I'm in Halstead. Be nice to have a few more of us out this way...

Welcome Scott... No shifting balance towards the McL lover boys here, we are trying to uphold a Porsche majority :)

Welcome along Scott.

Welcome Scott, thanks for coming on board.
Plenty of McLaren owners on here now (sorry Henrik), and I think with 675's imminent for many of us we'll have some good conversations especially once the TD season is fully upon us too.

Welcome Scott, thanks for coming on board.
Plenty of McLaren owners on here now (sorry Henrik), and I think with 675's imminent for many of us we'll have some good conversations especially once the TD season is fully upon us too.

Begin to feel minority, might also have to get one :)

Agee, will be awesome season with all the new toys, exciting times ahead of us.

Welcome to the other place!

Welcome Scott, I'm new here myself. Didn't realise Mclarens were a "must have"! :(blush):

Welcome Scott, I'm new here myself. Didn't realise Mclarens were a "must have"! :(blush):

Macs and Porsches are fine.:)

Welcome Scott,think Henry is trying to collect as many 675 owners as possible.... at the current rate there will 25% of UK ownership on here !!! Not like those common Porsches :D:

Welcome Scott

Welcome scott

Welcome aboard

Hi Scott, long time no see . Hope all is well😀

Back