Nsfw - ntyvm

ninesixfourrs

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: several
NTYVM (No Thank You Very Much) I'm so happy that this sub forum does not exist :clap: but for when it does I shall take myself to the cyber wilderness and disappear into the binary world forever

I agree 100%.

There is simply no need for a forum for photos like that, it's all available elsewhere on the internet if required. This place must maintain the atmosphere it has got.

NTYVM (No Thank You Very Much) I'm so happy that this sub forum does not exist :clap: but for when it does I shall take myself to the cyber wilderness and disappear into the binary world forever

+1 What he said.

I agree 100%.

There is simply no need for a forum for photos like that, it's all available elsewhere on the internet if required. This place must maintain the atmosphere it has got.
You know this is where you and I have always agreed.

Can see where this is going , but out of interest why care ? Just don't look ?

Because it always needs moderating and nobody wants to do that. Besides, I like to look at posts whilst cuddled up to kids in front of TV - don't need any surprises :)

By the way, curiously, why did you guys submit to the feminist??

I agree 100%.

Agreed. The internet it full of it, we don't need it here too.

What about a section dedicated to selfies ?

Define stuff .?

Cause it attracts a certain type of poster and this place is supposed to be about cars and mechanical things not tits and ass.....other car forums end up with more smutt and other drivel being posted than about the thing it was set up to be about namely Cars and all things petrol driven and mechanical

What about man bags ?

We all need man bags no ?

Cause it attracts a certain type of poster and this place is supposed to be about cars and mechanical things not tits and ass.....other car forums end up with more smutt and other drivel being posted than about the thing it was set up to be about namely Cars and all things petrol driven and mechanical

I dont contribute to those threads but doesn't bother me either. Just a load of mates not shy to show their true colours if you ask me. We all made of the same shit at the end of the day...except mycroft...

What about man bags ?

We all need man bags no ?

Is this reference to the other halfs? I tend to leave her out of the conversation when it comes to cars and things of a mechanical nature...LOL

Nothing worse than opening up a page and seeing a pair of gizzards hanging down like a wizards sleeve!:joyous:

Back