Perfect Xmas present idea!

Rosco

Makes Flipper the dolphin look like an amateur
Cars owned: A few Italian, German and English
A friend I know in the IOW recently started up a small business called Black Art Graphics http://www.blackartgraphics.com/

Any way, got two of my cars done for my cool wall. Very impressed and I shall be getting my other cars done now!
They are top quality items and will look great on the wall. Even the packaging is top notch!
He can tailor anything to suit, put your reg on, name the lot. Have a look at his website!

IMG_1358.JPG

IMG_1359.JPG

IMG_1360.JPG

Loving that steve. How much do they cost approx ?

Awesome! Thanks for info.! Thanks my xmas shopping done 😜

Oh that's brilliant , thank you

Steve, how cool is that! And different, thanks.

Great present 👍

Look great

Re cost - web site says

"Prices starting at just £125 for custom commissions!"

Look great

Re cost - web site says

"Prices starting at just £125 for custom commissions!"

I bet he refuses to do the Lexarse - pride in his job/work and all that. I wouldn't do it.

Excellent gift.....:(y):

You should ask him for a PGT (cough, I think you mean S9's "editor change:)"), discount code, I am sure he will get a few orders from people on here?

Last edited by a moderator:

You should ask him for a PGT discount code, I am sure he will get a few orders from people on here?

Who are PGT? Lol

You should ask him for a PGT discount code, I am sure he will get a few orders from people on here?

:)

Who are PGT? Lol

:):)

Mind you, have you by mistake posted on PGT too, about them getting an s9's code sorted out ?

:):):)

Agreed, these look bloody ace. How quickly does your man turn these round Steve ?

Like those a lot :(y):
I have sent enquiry

Right then, I will ask my friend what discount and how quickly he can turn them around.
The thing that took the time for mine is that he needs top quality piccies at exactly the right angles to get it sorted.

It's not just cars he can do, boats, planes, anything you would like!

And I have only posted it on here, not been on PGT yesterday ;)

Right then, I will ask my friend what discount and how quickly he can turn them around.
The thing that took the time for mine is that he needs top quality piccies at exactly the right angles to get it sorted.

It's not just cars he can do, boats, planes, anything you would like!

And I have only posted it on here, not been on PGT yesterday ;)

Please do Steve. I have already sent an enquiry myself and asked about an S9's and PGT code too :)

I have also asked if he'd like to join us on here as I reckon he'd benefit greatly from this.

Right then, easiest thing is to email Dan here
http://www.blackartgraphics.com/contact/

Mention S9's forum and tell him what you would like and when you need it by, he will then get back to you with prices etc
He is a one man band working evenings and weekends until he can get up enough business, so with you guys all buying, then spreading the word, this may well make a good difference for him to go full time!

Seriously, I was most impressed by the quality, thickness of the aluminium and most of all packaging. All top notch and proper!

He's not got any decent cars and is not on the levels that 99% on here are, but is a car lover! Decent enough bloke but one thing I would say is that I post things on here I do not want people in the IOW to know. It is too small an island and word goes around too quickly so if he did join, I would be much more reserved. He knows what cars I have now and knows not to shout about them.

If you lived here, you would understand. Very militant/hater attitude over here sadly!

I'd tell him everything Steve, you won't be able to leave your country estate. There would gangs of 3 armed 4 legged mutant iowters standing at your gates with pitchforks, axes and clubs screaming for both your heads 👹😆😆😆😆

Wait until you move to the IOM, you will understand.

Serious problem of jealousy over here mate. If I didn't have a few businesses over here, I would not be concerned, but years ago I used to get all sorts of stick from customers and especially staff with the old 'it's alright for you' comments.

Back