Perfect Xmas present idea!

The IOM is 100% different. Ask Julian, people here appreciate wealth as it creates jobs and betters the island. There are no hand outs for the first 5 years, so guess what? Yep there are no free loaders here.

The IOM has the right mentality, I'll be sad to leave today.

Totally different mentality! This island relies on tourism, so for 6 months of the year, local folk have no money.

Hello guys, I'm Dan from Black Art Graphics. Thanks for the mention Steve, and to Nick for the invite to join the forum. :(y):

If anyone has any questions about my products I would be happy to answer them, I'm sure there'll be a few! Please bear in mind I may not respond instantly as I am currently juggling the jobs of several people until I can afford to hire some staff, but I'll check back a couple of times a day to answer any questions.

No need to be reserved Steve, I won't have time to go browsing threads to check out your latest antics! :p:

Welcome onboard Dan! Be good to see some good sales come your way after the hard work you have put in to it! :(y):

Read away when you get the time! You know how negative some people in our lovely island can be! Just don't go inviting Evo cars lot over here please.

how do we highlight easier that threads like this are in the public area?

Dan, i am about to send you an inquiry.

Welcome to S9s Dan, I emailed you earlier and would like to order one for the 458 Speciale (with S9s discount) :) :(y):

Dan has come back to me (thanks Dan) some may not like me saying this but I would not be offering a discount if I was Dan. He has a great product at a great price, it is selling well at the price point he advertises and he has many fans including Steve.

Dan, I think your inbox is full as my email reply is being returned by your server!

Dan has come back to me (thanks Dan) some may not like me saying this but I would not be offering a discount if I was Dan. He has a great product at a great price, it is selling well at the price point he advertises and he has many fans including Steve.

Much appreciated Paul. The products were priced at an attractive level to get them into the market, which seems to have worked well. I've been doing this for about two years now and went full time in March this year, but I've got more on than I can handle now and probably need to expand the business and hire some help.

To be honest I'll likely be raising prices across the board in the new year, but what I could do is offer a discount code that would keep those the same as the current prices for a short while for any that we are not able to complete before Christmas.

Totally agree Paul. They are absolutely top quality. At first I thought it was a lot of money for an A3 print, but when you receive it and go through the order process with Dan, you can understand how much time and effort goes in to each one and the costs he has with them too.

Good value for money!

Hello guys, I'm Dan from Black Art Graphics. Thanks for the mention Steve, and to Nick for the invite to join the forum. :(y):

If anyone has any questions about my products I would be happy to answer them, I'm sure there'll be a few! Please bear in mind I may not respond instantly as I am currently juggling the jobs of several people until I can afford to hire some staff, but I'll check back a couple of times a day to answer any questions.

No need to be reserved Steve, I won't have time to go browsing threads to check out your latest antics! :p:

Hi Dan,

Welcome! You'll be getting an enquiry from me too!

Good to have you here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guess Dan has been flooded with orders/enquiries!
I emailed straight away and got a reply but after I replied to that have heard nothing :(

Update.
Dan has now responded and my order is commissioned :(y):

Sorry for the delay Neil! Where I'm currently having to handle all aspects of the business I have to allocate specific times to doing emails, drawings, production etc, otherwise productivity takes a nose dive!

One man band business I'm afraid. Bear with him, he will respond but is a tad busy and getting busier with all your enquiries. :)

Hey guys, happy new year to you all.

Now that we're clear of the Christmas mayhem, we're pleased to be able to offer all S9s members a forum discount, enter promo code L1QEESU at checkout to save 15% on the catalogue prices! :(y):

This offer is valid for any existing catalogue artwork, however we maintain that we cannot offer any discount on new commissions as we unfortunately make a loss on the first one with each one taking around 15 hours on average.

Our artwork quality has taken another step up too in the last few weeks, check out the detailing on the Focus RS we just completed!

12487283_556189044547696_799492662491177311_o.jpg

Received my GT3 Print today, very impressed and excellent quality.......:(y):

I will bring it Sunday if anyone wants to see one in person?

Received my GT3 Print today, very impressed and excellent quality.......:(y):

I will bring it Sunday if anyone wants to see one in person?

Yes I'd like to see this please.

Back