Please welcome new member Wankwish

redfive

Forum moaning cnut and organiser of shit events
Cars owned: some
As title....

Or is it Vanquish!?:(rofl):

Please welcome Daniel... mate of mine, fellow petrolhead, and owner of a number of supercars (the clue is in the name!)..

He lives in the Cheshire (ish) area so another good excuse for a trip up there some tiem!:8):

I'm sure he will be along in a while to tell us a bit about him... (although unlike a lot of you boys he still has to work for a living so it may take a while!)

Hello Daniel, welcome along.

A fellow Cheshire'ite, nice one. Where are you ?

Hello Daniel, welcome along.

A fellow Cheshire'ite, nice one. Where are you ?

Suspect he's working Moz....you remember work don't you??:p:

Hello Daneil, welcome to S9's where what you say on here stays on here :).

Suspect he's working Moz....you remember work don't you??:p:

Errrrr, I was at my desk in the office before 7am today as it goes (as always, bar the odd hangover day). And I will be doing a 200 mile commute to Harrogate office at 5am tomorrow, will be at my desk there by 8am thanks.

I walked outside my front door to let the chickens out, does that count?

I should really go to work at some point this week.

Welcome Daniel.

Afternoon gents, as i can see Wankwish will be sticking, regrettably hindsight is a wonderful thing!!:(rofl):

Sadly i still have to work for my ill gotten gains, i run a office fitout company from Manchester,(Live in Warrington, CHESHIRE), Right now for the interesting stuff, pictures of my little babies ;

car2.JPG

car1.JPG

Blog Post Golf 1.jpg

Look forward to meeting you all.

Yours Wankwish!!!

Love the Golf 'cos it's german and therefore naturally superior....

Mclaren is of course shite and far slower than anything Italian or german!:(rofl):

Welcome to the house of fun Vanquish .
I'm so happy the name isn't wankwish btw

I went to Warrington once.

We pulled some birds in Mr Smith's and ended up boning them in an ally nearby. They were filth.

That is my memory of Warrington.

We pulled some birds in Mr Smith's and ended up boning them in an ally nearby. They were filth.

That's what you get with Cheshire 'rentals' mate! at least you got your money's worth by the sound of things!:(rofl):

Welcome. Yet more Maclaren owners I see. Are we changing the S9's to MC's?

Hi All,

Thank you for your warm and jovial welcome, looking forward to meet you all.

All the best

Daniel

Thanks for that.

Back