Please welcome new member Wankwish

I went to Warrington once.

We pulled some birds in Mr Smith's and ended up boning them in an ally nearby. They were filth.

That is my memory of Warrington.

They were filth, and you were £5 poorer?

Welcome Wankwish!

They were filth, and you were £5 poorer?

Welcome Wankwish!

One of them is going out with one of my old mates now as it goes

She's on my fb friends.

Welcome in fella, nice vanquish. Think I saw you out and about round Lymm a while back while I was househunting. Quickly reminded me I have better things to spend money on!

Welcome to S9's

Evening and thanks Murray, you probably did, you local then? i live in Appleton, near the tennis club.

Are you enjoying your 12C. I believe you have put the 12C owners on this site in front of the Spaz owners again. Phew. Well done.

I went to Warrington once.

We pulled some birds in Mr Smith's and ended up boning them in an ally nearby. They were filth.

That is my memory of Warrington.
went out with a girl from Lymm once. I'm not saying any more than that 😄

Evening and thanks Murray, you probably did, you local then? i live in Appleton, near the tennis club.

Alderley Edge night out soonish then chaps!!?

Welcome...

North of the m56 and west of the m6.....hhhmmmmm.....all bit wrong :(giggle):

Are you enjoying your 12C. I believe you have put the 12C owners on this site in front of the Spaz owners again. Phew. Well done.

Can't stop driving it, think that says it all!!!:(rofl):

welcome! I am liking the the golf gti!

Take some shots off of the video if you can't get it to load, I tried Vimeo and that seems to work better with videos on here.

Back