S9's - Under New Management.

I can't wait to learn how to push some of these buttons.:sweatdrop:

I am with you on that, can you also stop it from just becoming PGT because I think it is going that way.

Nice one!

Looking forward to the new look

Please can you ban anyone who double post on PGT?

I am with you on that, can you also stop it from just becoming PGT because I think it is going that way.

+1 They should have different people and different vibes or they have no reason for both existing.

It will be interesting for the new owners and how they move the forum forward .
As many have stated , there is a different vibe here that would be a pity to lose . Also someone really needs to stop the same threads being posted on different forums or pure gt .the only exception I can think of to the above is perhaps for meets , trips or trackdays etc . Otherwise just replicating a thread Should be enforced and it isnt .
In my opinion who you let in here will make or break this place . Regular meets , gatherings, trackdays should be actively encouraged . The moderators / owners should take the lead on this .
Most importantly Cem should stay around .

Good luck

It will be interesting for the new owners and how they move the forum forward .
As many have stated , there is a different vibe here that would be a pity to lose . Also someone really needs to stop the same threads being posted on different forums or pure gt .the only exception I can think of to the above is perhaps for meets , trips or trackdays etc . Otherwise just replicating a thread Should be enforced and it isnt .
In my opinion who you let in here will make or break this place . Regular meets , gatherings, trackdays should be actively encouraged . The moderators / owners should take the lead on this .
Most importantly Cem should stay around .

Good luck

Sam no double posting...you the worst for this my friend!

Except some long term posters here don't frequent pgt so what are the mods going to say, ah if you want to read Sam's new turbo car thread go to PGT? The place has a vibe, let's not start on day one with a bunch of rules

More importantly, thank you and best of luck to Nick, Henry and Moz, great initiative, and thank you for everything Cem.

Last edited:
Ban everyone!

Good luck and well done.

Thank you to Cem, though never met him, for keeping things running till now.

Ouch my head....an afternoon strategising ended predictably yesterday (wife away, so had a party at mine after the Akeman).

So....here we go, got some plans to get this place rocking and rollin. Watch this space.

Point taken on the double posting thing...its up to YOU lot to change that. Go recruit some fresh members from out there in the real world. That will keep the place with its own identity. A forum is only as good as the people posting on it at the end of the day.

Thank you to everyone for your input so far

Congrats guys and look forward to the update.

Cem been too long bro... we'll have to attack a sushi soon.

Think some good points about differentiation guys.

Maybe you/ we need:

A mission statement
A 5 year plan
An away day at a posh hotel with plenty of flip charts
A swot analysis

And yes I was joking :)

Good luck lads,
Agree with lots of the above . Can't avoid some double posting of threads as interesting car stuff is what this place and PGT (And PH and others) have at their core
Shouldn't get hung up on it.

More meets, more talking bollocks, more laughs.

:(y):

Thanks to Cem for keeping it going

Think some good points about differentiation guys.

Maybe you/ we need:

A mission statement
A 5 year plan
An away day at a posh hotel with plenty of flip charts
A swot analysis

It's funny that you have mentioned this Pete.............

I think it's a big step in the right direction with ownership by three individuals, it brings some balance so that no one person can go off at a tangent. People often say you should not have partners in business, I don't agree, I think having to persuade people before you press the button on anything has a lot of value as it tests your thought process.

I still can't believe we've paid £15 million quid for the place. Bloody bargain that.

Back