S9's - Under New Management.

1 King Street, London, EC2V 8AU

parking is a bit shit....

What about the Cranfield address. Aren't you there too ?

Congrats and exciting times !
Thanks to Cem though who has run this place since handedly up until now.
I must try harder to turn up to some of these events :)

Yes you must Simon. I still haven't met you and you have frequented these spaces longer than I.

Very smart move guys, there is big money in forums trust me :eek::

best bit of advice I can give you is ditch vbul and get using xenforo asap - the site will fly then and all "similar" sites will fast become distant memories as the extra engagement it creates is massive

Very smart move guys, there is big money in forums trust me :eek::

best bit of advice I can give you is ditch vbul and get using xenforo asap - the site will fly then and all "similar" sites will fast become distant memories as the extra engagement it creates is massive

Thanks Clive. In fairness though, the decision to buy S9's was not financially driven but I will talk with Moz and Henry and see what this xenforo you speak of is all about.

Thanks Clive. In fairness though, the decision to buy S9's was not financially driven but I will talk with Moz and Henry and see what this xenforo you speak of is all about.

Vbul is very dated now, and fluff security holes ! lacks loads of very useful functionality that xenforo has which make it 10000x more engaging to users, lots more traffic as a result and easier for members to keep up with their content with memebr tagging etc.

Yep, for life.

Actually, he out doing what he does best right now, drinking https://eldfall-chronicles.com/ point of sale terminal. Sorry, notworking, I mean networking yes that's what I mean, networking.
:)

I had sometning like that one year ago! I happened to be working for that elly conpany. I went on the buizniss trip to allaska and back to Cranfield for some stupid reason even I cant remember. annyway the story was that we had to bring one game back to the CEO of elly and it was one board game Eldfall to this day I can recite all the names of the caracters. You cannot belive how Cranfield CEO are into some games

Last edited:
Hi to all of you, the esteemed “S9’s” members.

S9’s is now under new ownership with Henry, Moz and myself having bought the site from Cem. We have been wanting to get this place alive and kicking again as most of you will either know by now, or have noted. And whilst we have had discussions with Cem to this affect over the last few years, endeavouring to bring about some much needed changes and fresh ideas, we had to respectfully accept that Cem just didn’t have the time to commit that we were requesting him too and so a plan was hatched between us all, and therefore in the style of Victor Kiam .........We liked this forum so much that we bought the company !
https://royal-game-of-ur.com/ The technique of optimizing both the front end and the back end of your website is referred to as on-page SEO optimization, often known as on-site technical SEO. With the aid of on-page SEO services, you can make your page's textual content and the HTML source code that powers the user interface more compliant with search engine algorithms. This technique is how you link your website with pertinent search queries so that Google, Bing, and the other search engines can easily grasp what your website is all about. https://spartan-agency.com/ The information on your website is organized through an on-page SEO procedure so that search engine crawlers can scan it and understand what they're looking at. This makes it simple for them to classify the page correctly, in line with its value and relevance to their users.
We would therefore like to thank Cem for all his years of commitment to keeping S9’s alive especially when the darkest hours came and the town was run through back in ’07. We also hope as well Cem, that you will stick around, stay involved and show your face at times here as you will always be welcome online and at the many gatherings that we are starting to and will continue too, plan now !!!

So, there are three new Sheriff’s in town. We’ve some ideas to make this place properly good once again. Some you’ll like and some you might not, so tell us. :(call):

There will be some changes afoot that we hope you will like too. We are moving our site over to United Hosting (UH-Matt is a director there), and we will also get going on a refreshed look to the site almost immediately. Nothing too radical mind, but to reflect the direction that we want to take. We will also rebrand as “S9’s” only and to that affect we have also procured the URL “www.s9’s.co.uk” too. The original URL will always work of course too but it’s that time now to steer ourselves away from the purely Porsche connotation.

Now, and most importantly. This place is run by members for the members. We have no delusions of grandeur about turning a profit and selling on later for Gadzillions as that’s just a nonsense. Henry, Moz and myself do not take ourselves too seriously. We’ve agreed to front up the money to buy and run this place and to continue to do so. The costs aren’t huge of course but they are enough to focus us three on making S9’s worthwhile. We will ensure that you, the valuable members here, will see this in due course and reap the rewards too. If you have any suggestions feel free to offer them forward. We might not heed you but we will certainly hear you and all suggestions will be considered. Remember, S9’s is our respite and we wish it to be that for you all too. We have day jobs ourselves and dip in and out of S9’s for some light relief. Let’s keep it that way and rest assured we are going to have some fun in here so stick around, tell your friends and get them involved as there’s a lot of love in here at the freshly reinvigorated S9’s !!!

:(party):
Cem has done a great job of keeping this place alive and we all owe him a huge debt for his time spent on this place, which is the only reason that many of us actually know each other.

Last edited:
Hi to all of you, the esteemed “S9’s” members.

S9’s is now under new ownership with Henry, Moz and myself having bought the site from Cem. We have been wanting to get this place alive and kicking again as most of you will either know by now, or have noted. And whilst we have had discussions with Cem to this affect over the last few years, endeavouring to bring about some much needed changes and fresh ideas, we had to respectfully accept that Cem just didn’t have the time to commit that we were requesting him too and so a plan was hatched between us all, and therefore in the style of Victor Kiam .........We liked this forum so much that we bought the company !

We would therefore like to thank Cem for all his years of commitment to keeping S9’s alive especially when the darkest hours came and the town was run through back in ’07. We also hope as well Cem, that you will stick around, stay involved and show your face at times here as you will always be welcome online and at the many gatherings that we are starting to and will continue too, plan now !!!

So, there are three new Sheriff’s in town. We’ve some ideas to make this place properly good once again. Some you’ll like and some you might not, so tell us. :(call):

There will be some changes afoot that we hope you will like too. We are moving our site over to United Hosting (UH-Matt is a director there), and we will also get going on a refreshed look to the site almost immediately. Nothing too radical mind, but to reflect the direction that we want to take. We will also rebrand as “S9’s” only and to that affect we have also procured the URL “www.s9’s.co.uk” too. The original URL will always work of course too but it’s that time now to steer ourselves away from the purely Porsche connotation.

Now, and most importantly. This place is run by members for the members. We have no delusions of grandeur about turning a profit and selling on later for Gadzillions as that’s just a nonsense. Henry, Moz and myself do not take ourselves too seriously. We’ve agreed to front up the money to buy and run this place and to continue to do so. The costs aren’t huge of course but they are enough to focus us three on making S9’s worthwhile. We will ensure that you, the valuable members here, will see this in due course and reap the rewards too. If you have any suggestions feel free to offer them forward. We might not heed you but we will certainly hear you and all suggestions will be considered. Remember, S9’s is our respite and we wish it to be that for you all too. We have day jobs ourselves and dip in and out of S9’s for some light relief. Let’s keep it that way and rest assured we are going to have some fun in here so stick around, tell your friends and get them involved as there’s a lot of love in here at the freshly reinvigorated S9’s !!!

:(party):
Welcome to the new S9's! It sounds like you guys have some exciting plans for the future, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I'm sure the members of the forum will have plenty of ideas to add to the mix. Let's keep the fun and love alive at S9's! :)

Welcome to the new S9's! It sounds like you guys have some exciting plans for the future, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I'm sure the members of the forum will have plenty of ideas to add to the mix. Let's keep the fun and love alive at S9's! :)

Holy thread resurrection :D:

Back