S9's - Under New Management.

I think it's a big step in the right direction with ownership by three individuals, it brings some balance so that no one person can go off at a tangent. People often say you should not have partners in business, I don't agree, I think having to persuade people before you press the button on anything has a lot of value as it tests your thought process.

I guess it has pro's and cons Ken. I run one business solely and another of which we are three equal partners (not S9's), and there are of course, frustrations and benefits to both scenarios that make the alternate seem either better or indeed worse as the case may be. For a forum though, I agree with you, it makes for a balanced perspective as has already been proven behind the scenes when buying the site in the first place excepting...........

I still can't believe we've paid £15 million quid for the place. Bloody bargain that.

So, I've already been stuffed then as you and Henry both, had me transfer £7.5m for my equal third.

B'stards !!

Is there a forum sponsor system yet (ever)? Is it okay to talk about own commercial products on S9?

Is there a forum sponsor system yet (ever)? Is it okay to talk about own commercial products on S9?

There is a business networking forum in here already, punt you wares to your hearts content my friend

Congrats Fellas - All the best with the new venture

If someone paid £15m where's my 2%?!

Meets are the key. Not everyone can go but the more there are the more likely people get real world interaction. Too much web only contact just all gets a bit dry

Plenty of social stuff on here Simon

You just aren't allowed to come to any by the Missis I reckon

you are right that I am generally shit at coming out but work is a big call on my time. When not working I tend to try and put most my time into family stuff seeing as kids don't get much time from me in the week.

But I do try and come out now and again and a key thing for me with you chaps is I really like the fact that you don't get the hump at someone who doesn't come out too often. Friendly vibe.

If someone paid £15m where's my 2%?!

Meets are the key. Not everyone can go but the more there are the more likely people get real world interaction. Too much web only contact just all gets a bit dry

Agreed. We'll be planning various meets, some big, some small all throughout the year. Remember that we are a very fragmented membership and so we will try to plan some dan sarf, some in the middle and some oop north. We wont overdo it as we want to start as we mean to go on rather than see our energy fizzle out having burnt our fuel all too soon.

you are right that I am generally shit at coming out but work is a big call on my time. When not working I tend to try and put most my time into family stuff seeing as kids don't get much time from me in the week.

But I do try and come out now and again and a key thing for me with you chaps is I really like the fact that you don't get the hump at someone who doesn't come out too often. Friendly vibe.

I've had a great idea Simon. S9's will have a meet at your offices !!!! How's that, we'll bring S9's to you. Imagine plenty of supercars all razzing up outside your offices when you and your colleagues are trying to get some work done. It's a plan, sorted :)

Btw, what's the address ?

I'm IN!.....night out afterwards!?:p:

Congrats and exciting times !
Thanks to Cem though who has run this place since handedly up until now.
I must try harder to turn up to some of these events :)

Back