Spooky

Lighty

Drives a Twizy - should be banned
Cars owned: Porsche 997 GT3RS, Ariel Nomad, , Renault Twizy, Aprilia Tuono V4 Factory Yaris GR
Was away skiing last week & arrived back at Birmingham Airport.
Got back to the car & this was parked next to our car 😁
What's the chances of that ! I knew the number was on a Smart because I checked it on My Car Check.
Left him a note if he wants to sell it, but don't suppose I will hear anything , unless he thinks he can get 10k for it 😀

image.jpeg

Now that is almost unbelieveable.

Had this Jag in Ringwood High Street with H75 my initials HJS.... I left my details but no call back.

I hope they call you back, it would look brilliant on your new motor Mark.

image.jpg

Had this Jag in Ringwood High Street with H75 my initials HJS.... I left my details but no call back.

I know , that's what I was thinking, he may be on holiday for a week though.
But it's like 1 in a million, we were all dumbfounded .

Very weird but cool, I wonder if he'll flog it to you ?

Hope so, no idea what it's worth, prob not that much tbh

Plate worth more than car!!!..hope you offered to buy the latter or he'll Sussex you out and get greedy!

Driving up the M3 last week, we past an Audi A3 with '1 CJR' on it, being my wifes initials. 5 minutes later we wished we had followed it to offer to buy the plate! :(

What are the chances of that happening !!

Great Mark. I hope you get the call.

What is that plate worth people? Obviously more to Mark than others but what's the bid, £ 1500.00 ?
More?
less ?

What are the chances of that happening !!

Great Mark. I hope you get the call.

What is that plate worth people? Obviously more to Mark than others but what's the bid, £ 1500.00 ?
More?
less ?

I thought about 1500 tbh, but didn't include any numbers in my note .

View attachment 13155

Some bloke round are way has 3 HEN on his RS - if I left a note on his car he might hit me!

I'm assuming this guys name is also Light, so he's not going to part with it cheaply I wouldn't think.

No, been 2 weeks now , not heard a thing 😔

It would be good if you've caught him just as he needs a few quid to help things along, and if he's left his car in an Airport car park for a few weeks you could just be in luck.

Back