Truly more money than sense...

Yes a real waste, but a Safe way to be sure no one could steel it...

I am sure he has a few in the garage too don’t worry

If he isn’t going to drive it anyway then why not?

What's the difference between mounting it as a wall or never driven and under a cover in a garage. At least he can enjoy looking at it.

AML legend is that one client of theirs bought 9 1-77’s.
One was to drive, one was to mount on his office wall behind his chair and seven he kept at his own track so he could have fun with his mates all in the same cars.

Great if you can. As Sam say’s, likely this guy has others but its also possible that a client of Pagani such as this, may indeed have had this “Artwork” made as a special. As in dry and bereft of any unnecessary items not required of an artwork rather than it being a full driving car.

Believe me, this happens and don’t ask me how I know :)

it that were me, I would have it mounted the "road" way up, at least you could admire it properly.. maybe put a screen at the half way point of the car, to create the partition.. now that would be amazing!.. he/she should of thought of that! :D:

AML legend is that one client of theirs bought 9 1-77’s.
One was to drive, one was to mount on his office wall behind his chair and seven he kept at his own track so he could have fun with his mates all in the same cars.

Great if you can. As Sam say’s, likely this guy has others but its also possible that a client of Pagani such as this, may indeed have had this “Artwork” made as a special. As in dry and bereft of any unnecessary items not required of an artwork rather than it being a full driving car.

Believe me, this happens and don’t ask me how I know :)

It's exactly this , it says in the article it's 800 pounds so under 400 kg . Obviously not a complete or driving car

Looks fucking shit mounted like that if you ask me.

Well that blows my new garage plans after reading the negativity on here! :(rofl):

The write up says it only 800 pounds so probably only a shell.

I would at least mount it so it can appreciated properly for its lines and detail.
If you have that much money then why the F not eh!!

I’ve met the guy before, he’s pretty crazy and a very fast driver. He owns a Zonda R as well as other things, I imagine he had spare panels for it (from an upgrade/evolution), so it wasn’t that hard to piece together a full car model...

Looks like fake information.

The car is clearly full scale model with no running gear/interior etc. No where near 1.5m usd.

Regardless even if it was, what's the difference in this or a painting worth a mil?

Back