Unusual vehicles seen on the road

Trevsked

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Porsche 996
Occasionally see the odd vehicle out and about. Saw this on Sunday on the M25 in the pouring rain. Driver/rider seemed to be enjoying himself though.

IMG_9572.jpg
IMG_9573.jpg

That's really bad, would that be a motor bike or car.

A bike, it had a constant wobble as it went down the road. I liked it but it did look a bit vulnerable.

That's really bad, would that be a motor bike or car.

Neither Henry. It's a piece of shit.

Look at Trev's side on shot. OMG, how did that get to be road legal !

😂😂😂😂😂😂 that made me have a good laugh.

I love it

Go on, buy one then. But in Black of course. We can then (or maybe just me), all piss ourselves laughing at you driving it around.

Home Built & as long as it passes the MOT its technically legal, when my mates built Choppers & Low Riders in the 70's you just took an old bike, cut out the section of frame with the number on & built a new frame around that , thus keeping the reg & you just needed an MOT.

I had a go in a Monotracer a few years ago and loved it. Shame they are no longer in production.

mono tracer.jpg

Last edited:
I do !!
A proper blast from the past Dave.

Not sure I want to thank you for that 😀

Home Built & as long as it passes the MOT its technically legal, when my mates built Choppers & Low Riders in the 70's you just took an old bike, cut out the section of frame with the number on & built a new frame around that , thus keeping the reg & you just needed an MOT.

I remember in the 80's there was a chopper shop in Leighton Buzzard. I forget the name but they were doing it all the time and it was a bit like that Orange County Choppers on the TV.
There was a Rolls Royce Merlin engine in the corner of their workshop waiting for someone to offer to pay them to build a special with it in. It never happened and fashion phased them out of business in the early nineties. Colourful characters they were. I dont think anything went on a jig and I'd hate to see how "untrue" their fabrications really were.

Back