Bob Marley Amazing Story

DAZ V10

Forum Money Bags
Cars owned: 993 C2S 996 C2 996 C4S 996 GT3 997 C4S Cab Audi R8 V10 All now gone sadly
watched a documentry film on his life last night, its on sky at the moment, what an amazing man, so much talent, taken so young.

great to watch just for the music, love his reggae baby

Didn't like his music, didn't like his religion, didn't like his drug taking, little to recommend the guy in actuality.

Will switch off the radio or change channels if he comes on.

Reggae is the rhythm of the brain dead.

Still... it takes all sorts.

Lol.
How to kill a thread.
So you don't like reggae then Mycroft?

Didn't like his music, didn't like his religion, didn't like his drug taking, little to recommend the guy in actuality.

Will switch off the radio or change channels if he comes on.

Reggae is the rhythm of the brain dead.

Still... it takes all sorts.

didn't agree with his religion or drug taking, however his music is fantastic, and he was mellow you have to give him that, and he came from nothing,

Lol.
How to kill a thread.
So you don't like reggae then Mycroft?

opera lol

we are all different

should have kept my mouth shut

opera lol

we are all different

should have kept my mouth shut

It's just my opinion, take consolation in the fact that I'm often wrong or at the very least run counter to almost everyone else.

The World loves the dead-beat, masterbating popsicle, I loathe so many things I fear I ought to put up something I like so you can return the favour and call it excrement.

Exhibit one:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MybzjBD17g0

Exhibit two:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHhHgraRO3Q

There you have plenty to go on... I've called your top chap a vagina, you are at perfect liberty to call mine the same or worse!

Edit, just realised this was 'public, all swearing removed, apologies.

Last edited:
lol

i love your posts, your a tonic

A phenomenal musical talent. He liked his weed, we like our pop. Debatable which is the worse poison.

Not commenting on religion.

religion

a drug for the disenfranchised masses to keep them from overthrowing the powerful

Back