GT4 v 991RS, Silverstone

That's a massive difference in that little loop of a "circuit"

Looks so purposeful the rs , really growing on me this .

I hate the national and international track. GP all the way

It's such exciting period right now, lots of great cars for us... Getting impatient, 1RS end Jan hopefully and GT4 in April. All being well, 1GT2 RS end 2016 :)

This forum have messed me up, also considering Aventsdor SV now.

It's such exciting period right now, lots of great cars for us... Getting impatient, 1RS end Jan hopefully and GT4 in April. All being well, 1GT2 RS end 2016 :)

No Viking no !😬😬😬😬😬😬

675LT should be in your Xmas stocking.

No that's MarkNC Orange, at least give him credit it you are going to Nick his picture....😚

Haha, I actually don't believe that !

The LT is quicker than the 918 around Silverstone:)

It wasn't done by the correct rules Henry...... Same driver same day ,how could that be fair :D:

I know what I say is a fact.
Sam you've missed the boat sonny ;)

No Viking no !😬😬😬😬😬😬

If nothing else... It will annoy you mate :)

Feels like betrayal, but warming to them. And now that I've bought a hairdresser Ferrari I can't really sink deeper anyway :)

Yep it was unfair coz Chris Goodwin has a mclaren tat on his butt.
P1 was quicker.

Haha, I actually don't believe that !

I wasn't there ,but Bruno Senna told me it happened on the day,although it was Chris Goodwin who did the driving,guess it would have been the other way round if Walter had been driving,either way there is not a big difference at certain tracks

I wasn't there ,but Bruno Senna told me it happened on the day,although it was Chris Goodwin who did the driving,guess it would have been the other way round if Walter had been driving,either way there is not a big difference at certain tracks

Was my 918 and I was in it. Car was not being pushed so doubt it was fair time.

If nothing else... It will annoy you mate :)

Feels like betrayal, but warming to them. And now that I've bought a hairdresser Ferrari I can't really sink deeper anyway :)

No it's not that , I actually like the look of them but the gearbox is diabolism in mechanised form

I think from memory I did a 1.00 dead on the National Circuit in a 600bhp Time Attack Impreza back in the day - that was lighter and very much race spec, but on Toyo R888s, not slicks - just goes to show the real pace in the GT3RS 😄

Back