GT4 v 991RS, Silverstone

Is that serious ?

Not that I'm qrdtioning your pace Pete. After all I remember you takingbme through Pouhon at Spa. Properly committed in that 997RS
Not sure I understand the question but yes that was my quickest time on silly National in my 2013 997 cup car. Did it on the CC media day so its on TSL timing.

Silly national is not really representative of driving ability though. Guess its why I enjoy driving it :)

Not sure I understand the question but yes that was my quickest time on silly National in my 2013 997 cup car. Did it on the CC media day so its on TSL timing.

Silly national is not really representative of driving ability though. Guess its why I enjoy driving it :)

Was just asking if Ken was joking or not but not wanting to take anything away from you at the same time.

Was just asking if Ken was joking or not but not wanting to take anything away from you at the same time.

Glenn said he had done a 58.7 on the other channel

Too modest

Glenn said he had done a 58.7 on the other channel

Bloody hell, that's a huge difference. We're the cars very much different to each other's though as they weren't racing in the same years.

Bloody hell, that's a huge difference. We're the cars very much different to each other's though as they weren't racing in the same years.
from 08 onwards they were all pretty much the same. Glenn's was an 07 so mine was a little bit quicker as mine was a 13 car.

I know I was in the 58's regularly in my older car.

But this is the internet for Gods sake!
:) Good point:

I was on a slowing down lap when I did that, old tyres, it was very cold, i caught traffic going around Luffield....apart from that it was a perfect lap :)

:) Good point:

I was on a slowing down lap when I did that, old tyres, it was very cold, i caught traffic going around Luffield....apart from that it was a perfect lap :)

Now you sound like a racing driver

Found a track day on the National in March. Going to book it tomorrow. Let's hope it stays dry

Can't we do gp? National is proper shiteballs

He missed the apex at both the maggotts/ becketts complex and Brooklands)

I suspect the video was a complication of several laps, I also suspect they put a pro in the car for the quick laps

I suspect the video was a complication of several laps, I also suspect they put a pro in the car for the quick laps
Cheap day out so want to compare my time in a cup car to the RS so I can see for myself. I know when I first got a 996 cup car it took me ages to get to a sub 1minute lap round there

just a one off Sam - all the rest on GP

Ah ok 👍

Did everyone run in their RS's???
I don't have the time to drive it anywhere but the track :(

Ah ok 👍

not run in mine yet

Ah ok 👍

When I get mine, if no time at hand, thinking letting my local driver do the run in. He will be patient. Just send him to Barcelona and back home. Job done in 2 days :)

When I get mine, if no time at hand, thinking letting my local driver do the run in. He will be patient. Just send him to Barcelona and back home. Job done in 2 days :)

Joking aside, doesn't the car need to be driven at a variety of RPM and not steady on cruise control on a motorway?

Back