GT4 v 991RS, Silverstone

I know what I say is a fact.
Sam you've missed the boat sonny ;)

I could have believed you if I hadn't have ripped a whole set of tyres apart round Silverstone recently. Mclarens, speciale's and 991RS's seem stationary in a 918. The 675 will be quick but not that quick...

No it's not that , I actually like the look of them but the gearbox is diabolism in mechanised form

Also steering is totally and utterly dead sor some reason :(

Wait and see, my baby is being built at the moment :)
No where to hide in 16 ;).

Don't be a tart and buy a Speciale instead

It serves it's purpose. May fancy a pop with a 675k at 200k though in the spring 😘

To put that time in perspective, and assuming my memory is not failing me, the quickest I managed in a 997 cup car around the national circuit was 57.7.

He missed the apex at both the maggotts/ becketts complex and Brooklands.

That is a quick car.

Would love to have a go around the national in mine just for comparison. :)

mmm Matt Jackson did a 58.4 in a 918 in PBs race. On a warm day think the RS has a faster time it it....

Agree Pete, does not look liked Sutts hooked the lap up

I don't think RS has a chance of beating the 918 around a track D, it's crazy fast and eats tyres for breakfast!

image.jpeg

Race ? I thought this was about how many burgers we can eat in an hour😳
I'm on a diet Baf, I cannot eat as much as you young guns anymore.
Seriously will be great to see all these monsters being thrashed around next year.

I don't think RS has a chance of beating the 918 around a track D, it's crazy fast and eats tyres for breakfast!

View attachment 12127

mate, you really have to be careful with the pressures...I have stuffed a set round a sprint track.....Those look like they have been in the high 40/early 50s Psis.....They need to be at 31-33, 34, they will sit at that a lot longer, agree the 918 will be faster......

Yes I was going out without playing with my pressures but the car has done almost 6k miles and 2 trackdays, thought that was pretty good for a set tbh!

675 won't be able to hold a torch to a GT4 let alone a 991RS.

Apparently.😀

Back