Hello you lot

[AJ]

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: GT3
Thought it was about time I stuck my nose in over here and spread the love a little further. :thumbsup:

For any of you who don't know me from any of the other places I'm a stricken Porsche and LandRover fan. It's a sore affliction and I've had Porkers in one form or another for the past 10 years, currently owning a 991 GT3.

Enjoy track days, cycling and anything to do with being outside in the mountains / beach.

Last edited:
:(hi): Hello

Good afternoon and welcome!

Lots of track days to partake in and some great trips....we have a private one going to Zandavoort in July organised by a couple of the guys on here so get your name down if you want to join in with the fun....if there are spaces left!

Hi mate - glad to see you!!

PM me your address so I can send that NV battery

Jez

Hello to S9's.

Welcome.

I take it you're over from PGT ?

I'll open you up full site access. Get involved, join in, be nice oh and what's your name btw ? :)

PS, love your avatar. It must have been fun passing Glenn. Was he pissed at you for doing so ? :):):)

Who's Glenn ? 😉😁

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Yep, come over from PGT. I know it's much of the same family on here too, but thought it was time and needed to say hi to Moz.

I'd love to tell you all the story of me passing Glenn in my C2S, but it may just have been the other way around. :whistling:

I'd love to tell you all the story of me passing Glenn in my C2S, but it may just have been the other way around. :whistling:

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good track day story

Welcome

Haha, just make something up but make it good. We all do !

There's certainly no factual information shared on here when recounting our tales of daring do on our many track day excursions. Just ask Apolo :)

Welcome , thought you might pop in, not bad fun in here and a good bunch

Last edited:
Welcome in 👍

Welcome dude, you will enjoy it here, many same faces. Btw, I prefer Nicks interpretation :) I'll take it one step further, so you made Glenn loose love to Kermit 1 and Rosti retired Kermit 2.

Back