introduction

dhct

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Porsche GT3 RS 997.2 Porsche GT3 RS 991.2 BMW 1M Kia Soul...
Hi all, thought I would introduce myself. Have heard this forum mentioned in a few places so thought I would sign up. I'm lucky enough to own a Porsche GT3 997.2 and a McLaren 12C although I see myself keeping the GT3 for life. Both fantastic cars for different reasons. While I don't live in the UK at the moment, I nevertheless look forward to contributing to the community here.

IMG_7559.JPG

Welcome

Mac and porsche - you will be welcome to both camps on here :)

Hi and welcome to S9's .
Do you post on McLaren Life ?

Thank you for registering and welcome. Nice motors, what country are you based in then ?

Nice cars - welcome along :)

Thanks all.

Henry - I don't post on McL life, I'm afraid, but I know one of the users there quite well who convinced me to buy a 12C. It was a 'challenging' consumer experience for various reasons but I'm very glad that I did.

Moz - I'm based in Dubai at the moment but thinking about moving back to the UK by the end of this year. Both cars will hopefully be coming with me.

Last edited:
Welcome chap, we all like Porsche here, a few also like Mac :)

Welcome fella....

Get involved.... great bunch on here

Welcome. Don't see many Gen 2 997GT3 in yellow. Mac is ok too I guess :)

Welcome , interesting that you'd keep gt3 for ever and not the Mac . Feel the same here too πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

I'm going to take you to MTC Baf, just me & you & Amanda McLaren.
You need to realise your bad feelings are dealer ones NOT McLaren themselves..... The network was in its infancy , now you'll see the difference, McLaren lead the way matey and I'm there for you buddy, I will help you come down off of the pedestal of doubt and dislike.

You need to realise your bad feelings are dealer ones NOT McLaren themselves..... The network was in its infancy , now you'll see the difference, McLaren lead the way matey and I'm there for you buddy, I will help you come down off of the pedestal of doubt and dislike.

Dealers outside UK still crap (at best)... I would have tried one if not having to deal with twats. Shame, but long way to go before Mac's will be recognized over here. Most don't know the brand for anything else than the fading F1 team and the old F1 car.

I have no interest in joining that circus , I have enough clowns to deal with out here thank you very much !!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»

I have no interest in joining that circus , I have enough clowns to deal with out here thank you very much !!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»

Lol.......They do try and have improved.......

New cars do look great and owners seem happy with them.

Dealers outside UK still crap (at best)... I would have tried one if not having to deal with twats. Shame, but long way to go before Mac's will be recognized over here. Most don't know the brand for anything else than the fading F1 team and the old F1 car.

Amazing that people can make a mess of something as selling cars to a captive audience - it's not like they're having to sell Skodas* or something utterly shit. How hard can it be?

*Apologies to Skoda owners...

What did happen with you and Mclaren doom? I remember you were actually quite complimentary about the 12c when you had it early on apart from not truly being all systems off on track.

Turbo -

No diff -

Shit throttle response -

Off not being off -

Diabolical service , reneging on deals written in an e mail - that's the straw that broke the camels back .

What did happen with you and Mclaren doom? I remember you were actually quite complimentary about the 12c when you had it early on apart from not truly being all systems off on track.

I had a catalogue of crap , from corrosion , broken parts , worn liners apparently due to "overdriving the car" , electrical woes , then they wanted me to pay to test a p1 , reneged on a deal actually e mailed to me , general shitty treatment , diabolical service , absolutely no customer care or loyalty , car not obeying my commands , horrible throttle response , terrible infotainment , winglets dropping off regularly , did I mention the shitty treatment ? Other than that everything was great πŸ˜‚

Back