introduction

Fair enough. Even a quarter of that would be enough to have someone turn pretty anti the brand I guess. Weird the discrepancy in service though between owners.....

Still not like you are missing much from yet another electronic turbo dual clutch laptime monster compared to the older analogue stuff anyway!

Fair enough. Even a quarter of that would be enough to have someone turn pretty anti the brand I guess. Weird the discrepancy in service though between owners.....

Still not like you are missing much from yet another electronic turbo dual clutch laptime monster compared to the older analogue stuff anyway!
Yes I can see me no longer buying anything modern once Porsche go all turbo . I really don't like them , horrid shitty things turbos .
Not me at all

Used to agree on turbos, only good for massive straight line speed (in a road car)... But new tech is big step in right direction, lag is gone and sound is pretty decent. Had Gen 2 C2S with sport exhaust as loaner and was surprised how much I liked it, lot of car for relatively little money. On public road that thing will keep everything in check. Joy to drive, no shitty turbo sound and lag.

Used to agree on turbos, only good for massive straight line speed (in a road car)... But new tech is big step in right direction, lag is gone and sound is pretty decent. Had Gen 2 C2S with sport exhaust as loaner and was surprised how much I liked it, lot of car for relatively little money. On public road that thing will keep everything in check. Joy to drive, no shitty turbo sound and lag.

Well Viking , I honestly wanted to cut me ears off when I heard the repeated fake jaguar like over run noise .
I want it set on fire

I had a catalogue of crap , from corrosion , broken parts , worn liners apparently due to "overdriving the car" , electrical woes , then they wanted me to pay to test a p1 , reneged on a deal actually e mailed to me , general shitty treatment , diabolical service , absolutely no customer care or loyalty , car not obeying my commands , horrible throttle response , terrible infotainment , winglets dropping off regularly , did I mention the shitty treatment ? Other than that everything was great ๐Ÿ˜‚

To the letter that's very similar of my experience with OPC Silverstone Baf:), especially the email part !
Admittedly I didn't have corrosion though.

To the letter that's very similar of my experience with OPC Silverstone Baf:), especially the email part !

Funny but Bafs post reminds me of my time and ownership of my 996 GT2 CS with Porsche Guildford, lie after lie, wild accusations, massive let downs but no corrosion.

Funny but Bafs post reminds me of my time and ownership of my 996 GT2 CS with Porsche Guildford, lie after lie, wild accusations, massive let downs but no corrosion.

It's takes a SPECIAL kind of bad to have corrosion on a plastic car ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

McLaren , leading the way

It's takes a SPECIAL kind of bad to have corrosion on a plastic car ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

McLaren , leading the way

I had lots of corrosion and worn out parts, on my 4k mile scud, dealer service was good though !

I knew you'd come around.

You're in for a long wait . I tried twice remember ? 'That's enough , plus the drivetrain and direction of the cars , power , speed , power etc truly has no interest to me

Last edited:
dhct sorry but your introductory thread has been hijacked, lol, I hope you've been given access now and you'll get busy posting.

dhct sorry but your introductory thread has been hijacked, lol, I hope you've been given access now and you'll get busy posting.

Access to main private area now granted :)

Dhct, you should be able to see a lot more now. Get involved.

Christ, sorry dhct, that was bad form in my part.

Welcome and get stuck in.
Who steered you over to us ?

As Moz says, you'll see more of what's going on now the gates are open.

Many thanks Moz.

All - not to worry about the thread been hijacked - as I mentioned, my experience with McLaren was a somewhat challenging one too (unfortunately I can't go into detail for various reasons) so I'm very sympathetic to the frustrations some people have.

Many thanks Moz.

All - not to worry about the thread been hijacked - as I mentioned, my experience with McLaren was a somewhat challenging one too (unfortunately I can't go into detail for various reasons) so I'm very sympathetic to the frustrations some people have.

I am not surprised

Back