Newbie rescued from Pistionheads

Caravan Bloke

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Pork and stuff.
HI Chaps

Thanks for the invite Nick, looking forward to getting involved.

Me, car nut (obviously), based in Berkhamsted, track days, trips, anything really. The more garage space I can get the more cars I will fill them with, my mission statement.

HI Chaps

Thanks for the invite Nick, looking forward to getting involved.

Me, car nut (obviously), based in Berkhamsted, track days, trips, anything really. The more garage space I can get the more cars I will fill them with, my mission statement.

Wahaay, Welcome Michael !

Guys, please welcome a proper petrol head amongst us and a decent wheelman to boot.

Michael's is the 675Lt that we PPF'd recently and as you will note, he's a few other toys too.

Michael, you're in good company. VIP access granted.

Wahaay, Welcome Michael !

Guys, please welcome a proper petrol head amongst us and a decent wheelman to boot.

Michael's is the 675Lt that we PPF'd recently and as you will note, he's a few other toys too.

Michael, you're in good company. VIP access granted.

Much obliged Nick, looking forward to hooking up with the chaps on here (I hear a large number are local) for some hoonery. It sounds like this could be the '675 LT' forum soon!! God that thing is good, what a bloody machine. BTW, Nick and his guys did a stunning job on the paint shield wrap, faultless.

Hi ya and welcome to S9's, a big breakfast meet up Nicks way in February , if you bring your LT I'll bring mine. :).

Welcome to S9

I hope with a name like that , your not a Pykie.
If not then welcome ✌

I hope with a name like that , your not a Pykie.
If not then welcome ✌

I really wish you hadn't said that Mark!!

Mikey the pikey wears a sovereign ring on each finger and also his thumbs and if you want your driveway tarmacing or any jet washing he's your man.

Bare knuckle fighting is his other passion.

I really wish you hadn't said that Mark!!

Mikey the pikey wears a sovereign ring on each finger and also his thumbs and if you want your driveway tarmacing or any jet washing he's your man.

Bare knuckle fighting is his other passion.
welcome chap.

As it happens, I do need a drive doing. Mates rates I assume? Happy to wait until you have a bit of Tarmac left over from motorway work if that helps :(y):

Happy to quote on any driveways, also have some chickens and dogs for sale, pm me if interested.

Welcome to a refuge from PH :(y):

Welcome bud, LT is proper cool!!

Welcome to what seems to be becoming the 675LT owners club :^):

Welcome Michael good to see another Berkhamsted local on here. Look forward to seeing the LT.

Back