D

dstone92

Hello all, I only just found out about this forum and just from what i see on your sigs you guys have some incredible cars! I dont have a supercar (yet...it is one of my life goals to acheive as i have a passion for all sorts of fast and exotic cars, always have had and always will) so whilst it is very tame by comparison ive attached a picture of my pride and joy. So thats that....now to read through some more of your collections and daydream!!

Attachments

• 20160131_024651.jpg
    20160131_024651.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 127
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome.
How did you find out about S9's?

Post a bit in the spaces you can see and once we've worked out you're not a google bot we will give you VIP access so you can see the whole forum.

Hi. I saw some photos of one of your meets in chesham i believe which is very local to me (wendover/aylesbury) and saw the forum name in the description. After seeing the collection of cars at the meet i thought id try to find a bit more about you guys, learn about the cars and possibly get to meet some of you in the future and see the cars in person! :)

Hi. I saw some photos of one of your meets in chesham i believe which is very local to me (wendover/aylesbury) and saw the forum name in the description. After seeing the collection of cars at the meet i thought id try to find a bit more about you guys, learn about the cars and possibly get to meet some of you in the future and see the cars in person! :)
Pictures from the MLR site by any chance?

Yes mate you sparked my interest with them!! Your gtr still looking good. I see you also go to the boosted meets at the akeman? Will be going myself now i have my car back will hopefully catch up with you at those. As for this forum and that meet im just in awe at the cars atm keep flicking back to look at the pics! haha

Back