So, do I just get banned from here or what?

Thorney

Totally Woke
Cars owned: McLaren 570 GT4R BMW X6M Competition GR Yaris
well well, so here you are all hiding :)

Caught up with Henry at Mac Ascot who tells me the site isn't all about Porsches so I should say hello?

Unless of course Henry is full of shit?

Mosi, the faithful janitor/parky of this parish will be along soon and open the gates.

We have so many MacLaren owners on here now that frankly the S9s bit is redundant.

Welcome, I'm the site bastard.

Site bastard? What a great title. :)

He thinks so highly of himself... He is the site cunt !

ooh, we can say cunt. Cool

Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt

Ah, such a release.

Hello Thorney, you took your time getting your ass over here!

I've granted you full member access so you should be able to see it all now

Stick around and post some bollocks, lurk and I will revoke your member access :)

No, you can't in the Public area, inside you can type anything you like... out here... being the face presented to Libraries and to Mother's Unions you can't please edit.

Aye up parky's arrived... Mosi, the swearing mate, bad for the sites exposure!

He thinks so highly of himself... He is the site **** !

Now stop crying, there's a big chap, dry those tears... go drive your toys you trustafarian wastrel...

If we ban u then u will sue. Lol

Welcome !!

Porsche , what's that ?? Didn't he build beetles in 39

John,is your dyno up and running currently? A mate of mine has just bought an Evo and needs a power run as he doesn't think it's as quick as he's been told. I gave him your contact and I think he rang on Fri but has not heard back.(His name's Simon and he's from Northampton)

John,is your dyno up and running currently? A mate of mine has just bought an Evo and needs a power run as he doesn't think it's as quick as he's been told. I gave him your contact and I think he rang on Fri but has not heard back.(His name's Simon and he's from Northampton)

Nope, won't be here until later this week and up and running next week. Can't say I remember a message on Friday but having vm issues at the moment for some reason.

Oh no... not another "moron plate" buyer... please... my enthusiasm could take another one.

Well I warned you John...

Welcome JT...update please on the M4 project

Fitted a splitter and wing to a customers car last week, lasted less than 24 hrs after Donington Park sadly. Poor guy, did the bonnet, bumper, old hairpin.

image.jpg

Back