Howdy from HW-S

HW-S

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Daily tow car and M3 trackcar
Morning All,
Thought I would say hello, Woppum recommended that I stopped in and said hi! Already I recognise quite a few names here from the McLaren World as I have now been let out for good behaviour after a decade's incarceration at McLaren Special Operations in Woking :(rofl):
Sadly I do not have a large car collection but would love to get involved here more, and whilst I am currently McLaren brainwashed I am trying to branch out a little with other manufacturers now!! Would it be possible to join in the private section of the site?
Henry

High Henry, welcome to S9.
You will be very welcome in S9 as it is a McLaren fan club😂
I am sure Nick,Moz, Henry or Jez will be along shortly to let you in👍

Not another Henry , that's 3 now. 😁

Hello Henry. See you on the inside soon - Seen some of your instagram stuff.

Welcome along 👍

Morning All,
Thought I would say hello, Woppum recommended that I stopped in and said hi! Already I recognise quite a few names here from the McLaren World as I have now been let out for good behaviour after a decade's incarceration at McLaren Special Operations in Woking :(rofl):
Sadly I do not have a large car collection but would love to get involved here more, and whilst I am currently McLaren brainwashed I am trying to branch out a little with other manufacturers now!! Would it be possible to join in the private section of the site?
Henry

A friend of Sam's and all that...

Doors open Henry, stick around and get involved and don't be too put off by Baf when he comes along. His bark is generally worse, not always mind, that his bite :)

Welcome matey 👍

Welcome HW-S! I guess we will be meeting later this month when my 720 goes through your new gaff...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all for the welcome, look forward to getting to know some of you!

Welcome HW-S! I guess we will be meeting later this month when my 720 goes through your new gaff...
Absolutely, have seen you around and about online for a while so would be great to meet in person!

Absolutely, have seen you around and about online for a while so would be great to meet in person!

In case you don't see my other post on the tour thread, so what are you doing now then Henry ?

Henry....good to see you around, but don't invite Stormbringer or im leaving

Henry....good to see you around, but don't invite Stormbringer or im leaving

Is he a real VVIP or just a spotty youth with a vivid imagination? Do spill...

Top dog , was the man to go to .....made my LT one of only three in the World

In case you don't see my other post on the tour thread, so what are you doing now then Henry ?
Answered on the Tour thread, hope I am still welcome!

Talking about Stormbringer? If so then I never managed to find any of the cars he said he bought!

Talking about Stormbringer? If so then I never managed to find any of the cars he said he bought!

Neither did James...but he is now convinced he knows who he is .....you must ask him when you get the chance

Neither did James...but he is now convinced he knows who he is .....you must ask him when you get the chance
We went round the houses and he thought he was certain at Pebble last year then changed again! We asked via a few of his friends and were proved wrong!

Back