The GFWilliams Photography Thread

GFWilliams

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Lotus Exige V6, Caterham, Macan
I just signed up as a sponsor on here, so thought it would be nice to start a thread where I post some of my favourite photos I've taken, and in the future I'll update it with anything I think people will find interesting.

TopWall.jpg

Rear34WingDownWheelStraight.jpg

GFW_5697.jpg

GFW_6924.jpg

GFW_3022.jpg

B8411725.jpg

GFW_7338.jpg

Job_0940.jpg

B8415599.jpg

B8417795.jpg

B84055391.jpg

GFW_6855.jpg

B8418098v2web.jpg

10609024-1069327a8_1231.jpg

If anyone on here would like a photo shoot of their car, I'm happy to sort out very good rates. I also do commercial work and if you want anything non automotive, it's certainly worth a chat as I might be able to offer a fresh perspective.

Right, trying to sell is done, I hope you enjoy the photos, I'll keep the thread going with more in the future :)

Attachments

• Front34.jpg
    Front34.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 638
Stunning photos - you definitely have "an eye"

Good work George, you have an eye for this of that there is no doubt. I don't care if it's taken with a Brownie Instamatic or Hasselblad, untouched or photoshopped to within an inch of its life. It is the final content I am interested in as it's a car, not a Karshitian, thank feck.

For me the Tower Bridge shot wins

A chunk of talent there, bravo.

Most excellent dude.
Well done, those are bloody cracking

That Tower Bridge shot :p:

Impressive shots George :(bow):

Great work George.

Simply fantastic images George.

My favourite is the lady by the lake. Interesting to see a non car pic amongst the others 😂

My real favourite however is the one above, of the 991R (is it?) and the same car above that drifting. Epic timing, and colour tones and so crisp too.

Keep this thread regularly updated please !

Not at all shit.

London Bridge shot is very good.

Thanks for the kind words chaps, I'll keep it updated with some of my favourite work, plus hopefully some S9ers cars ;)

Incredible photos, love the F40/F50 shot!.. and the P1.. very cool

Always liked your work George....

Porsche R for me 👍🏻

Well done George! :) Long time no see btw

Awesome. Need some pics for the house so will definitely browse your collection.

Back